Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime
- Our saving
- US $ 2,782
- +4 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Attend a tea ceremony and kimono show in Kyoto
- Sample a black egg boiled in Owakudani crater
- Hit the stores in pop culture and style hub Harajuku
- Dine in a digital dimension at Robot Restaurant
- Experience manga and anime haven Akihabara
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CWClareWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first time abroad. I can honestly say it’s been the best week of my life. My guide was delightful, knowledgable and easy to understand. The meals were delicious and the hotel views exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would go again... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As an experienced traveler to other countries, I was expecting this tour to be pretty similar; I was pleasantly surprised by how it measured up. The tour guide, Ms. Yayoi Niwa, was fluent in English and well versed with how to make this tour informative and... Read more
- JoWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I wish I had booked a longer tour for Japan with Japan deluxe tours b/c it was a lot of fun! I highly recommend Ms. Yayoi Niwa. She taught our tour group in the history of Japan and it's customs. I felt like every aspect of the tour was informative and... Read more
- JWJulianWritten on August 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. I enjoyed every part of it. I definitely wouldn’t have seen as much on my own.
- JSJeanWritten on December 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent all round! Accommodation was first class. Our guide, Hidesada Shimazaki, was very knowledgeable, caring and had a good sense of humour. I thought the tour was very well planned with a variety of sights and eating experiences. I, as a reasonably... Read more
- DWDennisWritten on August 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The first half of the tour was a nice mix of parents with children or grand parents with grand children. We elected to add two days in front of the tour. The Tokyo subway system with bilingual signs and bilingual announcements on the trains made it easy to... Read more
- RSRondaWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There's something for everyone on this tour. Four of the days are filled with traditional Japan culture and sights--a wonderful overview of temples and shrines, kimonos and tea ceremonies, traveling japan's rail and subway systems, views of the city... Read more
- MPMariaWritten on August 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best tour! My daughter wish for her birthday was a trip to Japan and this one was everything she wanted a more. A taste of anime combined with some traditional stops full of culture. She shopped in Harajuku and Shibuya and my husband and I were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What would be extra charge for departing a day later and arriving earlier?
In regards to departing later, it is up to you to arrange your own hotel if you do plan on staying after the tour disbands. But there is no extra charge from our end if you want to extend your stay.
There is no extra cost for arriving early morning.
But please keep in mind that the airport transfers may not be running if you arrive extremely early in the morning. Check in for hotels in Japan is usually 3PM so you may have to store your luggage at the hotel until then.
Do you provide Visa assistance?
Tour Radar does not give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Osaka8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Osaka8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Osaka8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Osaka8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Osaka8 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Osaka8 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,782
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 April 2019 the full payment of $2,782 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2782 for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 28 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 295 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 3 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,782 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,826 tours in Asia
- covered by 455 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime