Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime
- Our saving
- US $ 2,811
- See the world's largest wooden building
- Partake in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Visit the Kiyomizu Temple
- Take in the beauty of Mt. Fuji
- Age range
- 18 to 118 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- JSJeanWritten on December 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentExcellent all round! Accommodation was first class. Our guide, Hidesada Shimazaki, was very knowledgeable, caring and had a good sense of humour. I thought the tour was very well planned with a variety of sights and eating experiences. I, as a reasonably fit 76-year-old woman, was able to manage the large number of steps, but realise that not everyone of my age could. People need to be warned about this and to take walking shoes.Show detailed ratings
- DWDennisWritten on August 26, 20164.0 - GoodThe first half of the tour was a nice mix of parents with children or grand parents with grand children. We elected to add two days in front of the tour. The Tokyo subway system with bilingual signs and bilingual announcements on the trains made it easy to get around Tokyo.Show detailed ratings
- RSRondaWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThere's something for everyone on this tour. Four of the days are filled with traditional Japan culture and sights--a wonderful overview of temples and shrines, kimonos and tea ceremonies, traveling japan's rail and subway systems, views of the city skyline, etc. Many tours offer this, and Japan Deluxe Tour does this very well. But the reason we chose this particular tour was for the two days of Anime and Manga sights, and that is where our tour veered into the sublime for fans of J-pop culture. The kids, teens and tweens in our group were in heaven, which is what every parent wants on a family vacation, isn't it? I would do this tour again, and recommend it for the young, the young at heart, families, and definitely fans of anime and mangaShow detailed ratings
- MPMariaWritten on August 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe best tour! My daughter wish for her birthday was a trip to Japan and this one was everything she wanted a more. A taste of anime combined with some traditional stops full of culture. She shopped in Harajuku and Shibuya and my husband and I were delighted to se Mt Fuji in his glory, not a single cloud in sightShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Important Notices
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What would be extra charge for departing a day later and arriving earlier?
In regards to departing later, it is up to you to arrange your own hotel if you do plan on staying after the tour disbands. But there is no extra charge from our end if you want to extend your stay.
There is no extra cost for arriving early morning.
But please keep in mind that the airport transfers may not be running if you arrive extremely early in the morning. Check in for hotels in Japan is usually 3PM so you may have to store your luggage at the hotel until then.
- November 1, 2016
Do you provide Visa assistance?
Tour Radar does not give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Osaka8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$87USD $2,811
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Osaka8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$87USD $2,811
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Osaka8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$87USD $2,811
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Osaka8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$87USD $2,811
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Osaka8 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$87USD $2,811
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,811 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2811 for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 28 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 295 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 3 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,811 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Golden Route Tour with Anime