Dalmatia & Western Balkan Discovery
- US $ 9,000
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
- Day 3: Lake Bohinj / Bled
- Day 4: Motovun / Rovinj / Pula
- Day 5: Pula / Opatija / Plitvice
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
- Day 7: Zadar
- Day 8: Sibenik / Primosten / Split
- Day 9: Trogir / Split
- Day 10: Lastovo Island
- Day 11: Lastovo Island
- Day 12: Korcula Island
- Day 13: Peljesac Peninsula / Dubrovnik
- Day 14: Lokrum Island / Dubrovnik
- Day 15: Dubrovnik
- Day 16: Kotor / Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Blagaj / Mostar / Sarajevo
- Day 18: Sarajevo
- Day 19: Srebrenica / Belgrade
- Day 20: Belgrade
- Day 21: Novi Sad / Sremski Karlovci / Belgrade
- Day 22: Belgrade
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Kelly Wyer's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - Good
The tour accommodations should be better. The Lero in dubrovnik was old fashioned and tired. The staff were not pleasant. However the breakfast was good. A 3/5 The central hotel in Sarajevo was not acceptable. It had maintenance, cleanliness issues and... Read more
- Sam Strapps's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
This was my first tour and it did not disappoint. The tour guide, Ivan, and his trainee, Nejc (pronounced Nayts), we’re both incredible. Ivan is Croatian and Nejc Slovenian so they both knew the territory and the stories and history to go with it. Also both... Read more
- Susan Pook's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Lunch is Motovun (truffles) was excellent. Dinner in Split which was fairly far away was mediocre (very tough beef). Breakfasts always good, lots of food and choice. One small thing I found annoying was that I understood that a water taxi ride to the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the accomodation options for solo travellers on this trip?
As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. While this is a great opportunity to chat with like-minded travellers, you can purchase a single room supplement (where available) if you'd prefer not to share. Note that many hotels in Europe don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mia14th August 2019
Dalmatia & Western Balkan Discovery
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Venice22 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Belgrade0 seats leftUSD $9,560Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Belgrade5 seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Belgrade8 seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Belgrade6 seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Belgrade5 seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayJul 31, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats leftUSD $9,000
- FridayAug 21, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Belgrade6 seats leftUSD $9,180
- FridayAug 28, 2020from Venice22 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Belgrade7 seats leftUSD $9,000
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Belgrade is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 November 2019, a minimum payment of $600 is required to confirm your booking with Peregrine Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Peregrine Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Peregrine Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Venice (Italy)
- 152 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 21 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 6 km
- Vogel (Slovenia)
- 26 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Pula (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,000 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 32,221 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers