Alaska's Kenai Peninsula
- US $ 1,295
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Anchorage! With the adventure tour Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 4 other destinations in USA. Alaska's Kenai Peninsula is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel, hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Mikhail Plotnikov's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat itinerary and excellent guide.
- ClaireBaxter's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much variety in this itinerary and I really feel I got so much more out of Hawaii than I would have if I'd ... Read more
- Dan's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing environment and well organised tours with so many opportunities to get out and see the natural beauty & wildlife... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage
- Day 2: Homer
- Day 3: Homer
- Day 4: Seward
- Day 5: Seward
- Day 6: Anchorage
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alaska's Kenai Peninsula
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Anchorage6 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Anchorage4 seats leftUSD $1,335
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Anchorage6 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to AnchorageOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,370
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Anchorage6 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Anchorage9 seats leftUSD $1,335
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Anchorage6 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to AnchorageOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,360Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Anchorage6 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $1,360
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Anchorage6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $1,360
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Anchorage6 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $1,295
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Anchorage6 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $1,360
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Anchorage6 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats leftUSD $1,360
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1295 for Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 668 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 197 km
- Homer (USA)
- 128 km
- Seward (USA)
- 22 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 159 km
- Prince William Sound (USA)
- 162 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers