Singapore Explorer 2018
- US $ 1,150
- Enjoy breathtaking sights over Marina Bay
- Take a photo with the mythological Merlion
- Delight your taste buds with spices from Little India
- Shop at the largest food center in Singapore
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Caroline Burnett's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentAwesome itinerary and tour.
- Abhay Pradhan's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, well paced for elderly people. Hotel locations were excellent.
- Errol Warwick Slinn's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was an excellent introduction to the special features of Japan: its history, culture, contemporary development... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Singapore (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Singapore Sightseeing
- Day 3: Singapore Sightseeing
- Day 4: Depart Singapore
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a single supplement available for this trip?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
Singapore Explorer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,150
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Singapore City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $1,150 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1150 for Singapore Explorer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,150 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,073 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 33,652 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours