Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Cherry Blossom Tour With Anime
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- DADarinWritten on June 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide was excellent. She knew everything about the city and was very helpful and generous with her time.The places we saw were relevant to the anime tour .The robot restaurant was an awesome experience.Show detailed ratings
- MJMauricioWritten on August 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentTour was the greatest experience we have had in a long time. Very organized, a lot of pre-tour information to know what to expect. Great value for the money. Nice accomodations. Multiple experiences and very helpful and accomodating.Show detailed ratings
- BBBelindaWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentHaving not traveled overseas by myself before, I was quite nervous about going on this tour (14 day anime tour). However, all my nerves disappeared as soon as I landed in Narita and was met by a wonderful JPT guide. The tour far exceeded my expectations from then on! The tour group was small enough that it was easy to get involved in the activities but large enough so that you weren't talking to the same people the whole time. I was interested in all the places we went to and especially loved the extra tour to the animation school and staying in a traditional Japanese ryokan. I was especially impressed by all the guides I had on tour (Chiko, Hide and ). They were all very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. The tour was very well organised so I knew exactly where to meet up with the group and what times. The only minor downside was that there was soooooo much packed into the tour that I would have liked to have spent more time in some places - but I got to see so much of Japan in such a short time and I have been inspired to plan another trip very soon with some of the friends that I met on tour! I have recommended JPT to all my friends back home and I would happily join another JPT tour in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Japan Cherry Blossom Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
A single supplement with an additional cost is required to guarantee a private accommodations. Please contact us to arrange this.
- September 1, 2016
Would my 15 year old daughter be able to join this tour?
Yes. Of course she can join this tour. We have many teenage participants. Especially, Anime related tours! We are pretty sure she will enjoy the tour very much.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Japan Deluxe Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Cherry Blossom Tour With Anime, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Japan Deluxe Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Japan Deluxe Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 28 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 295 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 3 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,510 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Cherry Blossom Tour With Anime via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Anime Pioneer Adventure - Japan Cherry Blossom Tour With Anime