European Magic - Brighton Departure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,235
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- RReneeWritten on January 16, 20173.5 - GoodIt was a great experience and great tour guides. Omar and Andrea went above and beyond to make this tour enjoyable and made decisions that were in the safety of the group such as taking a different route when there was too much fog to drive the short distance to our next destination. That took a little longer to get to the next city but the important thing is the safety!!! The accommodations were pretty good some could have been better but it is understandable due to the Christmas seasons and the price of the tour would have been more expensive. Over all great experience!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Renee! Many thanks for your review and hope you enjoyed the tour. Yes! Safety is our top concern and for everyone to have enough time to enjoy our guided tours and have free time. Cheers! :) Kind Regards, Indigo team
- MMikeWritten on January 16, 20173.5 - GoodHaving done a tour like this prior I knew what was expected but indigo went above that. Omar and Andrea really want to make everyone comfortable with not only eachother but with their surroundings. Both guides are very knowledgeable about the countries and destinations traveled to. Most hotels were nice and some less favorable but for the price and knowing you're just sleeping there it doesn't matter too much..The breakfasts were decent as well. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend indigo travel to anyone and the European Magic tour is a must! Check em out!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Mike for your review, we have taken all feedback to make our tours better! Some accommodations have be changed to even better and highly rated ones. Many thanks for travelling with us! Kind Regards, Indigo team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 | PARIS
- DAY 2 | PARIS
- DAY 3 | DISNEYLAND
- DAY 4 | MILAN
- DAY 5 | VENICE
- DAY 6 | SALZBURG/PRAGUE
- DAY 7 | PRAGUE
- DAY 8 | BERLIN
- DAY 9 | BERLIN/TROPICAL ISLANDS: 1st Jan 2017
- DAY 10 | AMSTERDAM
- DAY 11 | BRUSSELS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
We are travelling as a family, any advice about the accommodation?
With regards to the sleeping arrangements, we would place your family in a triple and twin or 3 twins without needing to share the room with anyone.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
28,166 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Europe tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 24th December 20175 comments"Is anyone going on this trip?"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
European Magic - Brighton Departure
- SundayDec 24, 2017from BrightonWednesdayJan 3, 2018in BrightonOur saving$172Price$1,408-12%USD $1,23510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Brighton.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2018 the full payment of $1,235 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1235 for European Magic - Brighton Departure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brighton (England)
- 282 km
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 315 km
- Brighton (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,235 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,307 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - Brighton Departure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,166 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic - Brighton Departure