European Magic - from Brighton
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 35:03:07
- Our saving
- US $ 1,225
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Brighton! With the christmas & new year tour European Magic - from Brighton, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Brighton, England and 8 other destinations in Europe. European Magic - from Brighton includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DQDWritten on January 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe booked the European magic trip. We visited 7 counries in 11 days. Very nice hotels. The staff, the drivers were very nice. The price was unbeatable. Definitly recomend this company. Our guide Mr. Omar was very nice. Thanks guys in Indigo travel.Show detailed ratings
- RReneeWritten on January 16, 20173.5 - GoodIt was a great experience and great tour guides. Omar and Andrea went above and beyond to make this tour enjoyable and made decisions that were in the safety of the group such as taking a different route when there was too much fog to drive the short distance to our next destination. That took a little longer to get to the next city but the important thing is the safety!!! The accommodations were pretty good some could have been better but it is understandable due to the Christmas seasons and the price of the tour would have been more expensive. Over all great experience!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Renee! Many thanks for your review and hope you enjoyed the tour. Yes! Safety is our top concern and for everyone to have enough time to enjoy our guided tours and have free time. Cheers! :) Kind Regards, Indigo team
- MMikeWritten on January 16, 20173.5 - GoodHaving done a tour like this prior I knew what was expected but indigo went above that. Omar and Andrea really want to make everyone comfortable with not only eachother but with their surroundings. Both guides are very knowledgeable about the countries and destinations traveled to. Most hotels were nice and some less favorable but for the price and knowing you're just sleeping there it doesn't matter too much..The breakfasts were decent as well. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend indigo travel to anyone and the European Magic tour is a must! Check em out!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Mike for your review, we have taken all feedback to make our tours better! Some accommodations have be changed to even better and highly rated ones. Many thanks for travelling with us! Kind Regards, Indigo team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 · London and Paris
- Day 2 · Paris
- Day 3 · Paris and Disneyland
- Day 4 · Milan
- Day 5 · Venice
- Day 6 · Salzburg and Prague
- Day 7 · Prague
- Day 8 · Berlin
- Day 9 · Berlin and Tropical Islands
- Day 10 · Amsterdam
- Day 11 · Bruges and London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
We are travelling as a family, any advice about the accommodation?
With regards to the sleeping arrangements, we would place your family in a triple and twin or 3 twins without needing to share the room with anyone.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Magic - from Brighton
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Brighton11 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Brighton10+ seats left$51USD $1,225
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Brighton.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,225 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1225 for European Magic - from Brighton, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,052 km.
- Brighton (England)
- 282 km
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 315 km
- Brighton (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,225 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - from Brighton via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic - from Brighton