Tokyo, Seoul & Beijing
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 22:33:39
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Beijing! With the discovery tour Tokyo, Seoul & Beijing, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Tokyo, Japan and 3 other destinations in Asia. Tokyo, Seoul & Beijing includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Heather Bloomfield's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent...g pants/skirts etc). Overall an amazing experience and we'll be using Monograms again in the future. Read more
- Mary McGinty's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentJapan is a fascinating country and this was a wonderful introduction to 4 large cities and its people. The guides were ... Read more
- NADIA maring's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentMy trip was all I wanted. The driver and tour guides were very professional and knowledgeable. They made my trip enjoya... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo, Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo–Seoul, South Korea
- Day 5: Seoul
- Day 6: Seoul
- Day 7: Seoul–Beijing, China
- Day 8: Beijing
- Day 9: Beijing
- Day 10: Beijing
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- WonSouth Korea
- Yuan RenminbiChina
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan, South Korea and China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan, South Korea and China. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan, South Korea and China. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea and China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea and China. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for China. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for China. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for China. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for China. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Beijing is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tokyo, Seoul & Beijing, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,232 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 1,158 km
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 951 km
- Beijing (China)
- 61 km
- Great Wall (China)
- 61 km
- Beijing (China)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,556 tours in Asia
- covered by 192 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,580 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours