Taste of England - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 806
- See the famous Stonehenge
- Drive through Cheddar Gorge
- Explore the medieval Tintagel Castle
- Visit the hometown of Shakespeare
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentWould have liked a tour of London highlights included in the TourShow detailed ratings
- RHronaldWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe pace was rather fast but understandable in view of the number of sites visitedShow detailed ratings
- FHFERNANDOWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodWe liked this tour and would in the future think of going in another one with ExPatShow detailed ratings
- BHBarbaraWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentI missed the first day u fortunately, but I caught up and had a fantastic time, it was my first trip to England and it gave me a taste a sort of essence of England. Mike was very entertaining and helpful, interesting stories and encouraged all of us to mingle and get to know everyone. I will book with expat on my next trip. Thanks a lot.Show detailed ratings
- TVTriplinaWritten on August 15, 20184.0 - GoodMike, our tour guide, was excellent. Full week of journey, but interesting.Show detailed ratings
- MLMarcWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour - I really enjoyed it! However, the first few days were too long and packed.Show detailed ratings
- GAGeoffreyWritten on June 21, 20183.5 - GoodSorry i wish i could be full of praise however there were certain problems which affected it not being 5 stars. If your wanting details it is mainly to do with communication.Show detailed ratings
- LBLorraineWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great time. Thank you.Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on June 11, 20183.0 - AverageHave better timing getting to locations when they were open so we could get into them. Also please add a salad like a cobb salad to every given dinner. There was never just a veggie dish to choose from. Also please have your tour guide be more up front on what there is to do in the town we are staying at. Please have your tour guides ask if people want to do a specific activities and not just asume everyone wants to do something.Show detailed ratings
- JCJoyWritten on June 9, 20183.0 - AverageThat guide pushed the excursions to the point of lying about the towns in order to get us to go to them.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Stonehenge - Cheddar - Exeter
- Day 2: Dartmoor - Jamaica Inn - St Ives - St Michael's Mount - Mevagissey - Exeter
- Day 3: Bath - Cotswolds - Oxford
- Day 4: Stratford upon Avon - Liverpool
- Day 5: Samlesbury - Windermere - Carlisle
- Day 6: Hadrian’s Wall - Alnwick Castle - York
- Day 7: Cambridge - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When are the final tour documents sent?
Tour Leader Announcement and final details are sent out 5 days before departure.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour normally returns to London anytime between 5 pm - 7.30 pm. This time varies as it is dependent on traffic.
End Location Drop-off is:
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 before the tour starts, you will need to check-in at one of the two pre-selected pickup points in London:
1st Meeting Point:
Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station,
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
Meet @ 06:30 hrs
2nd Meeting Point:
Holiday Inn Express (Hotel Lobby)
85 Bugsby Way,
Meet @ 07:00 hrs
N.B. If you are meeting the tour here please ensure you have notified the tour operator by completing your Important Passenger Information form emailed to you after successful tour confirmation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Taste of England - 7 Days
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$414$1,220-34%USD $806
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$414$1,220-34%USD $806
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$361$1,220-30%USD $859
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 November 2018 the full payment of $806 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $806 for Taste of England - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 210 km
- Mevagissey (England)
- 50 km
- St Ives (England)
- 73 km
- Tintagel (England)
- 54 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 218 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 31 km
- Bampton (England)
- 20 km
- Oxford (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $806 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of England - 7 Days