Taste of England - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 840
- See the famous Stonehenge
- Drive through Cheddar Gorge
- Explore the medieval Tintagel Castle
- Visit the hometown of Shakespeare
- Rather Poor
- AlexanderWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour did for us exactly what we wanted, specifically, 'A Taste of England'. Having explored the South East of England before, we wanted to see what the rest was like and this tour did the job. The tour guide was great - knowledgeable, personable with a... Read more
- RalphWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent value for money! Our tour leader Mike was exceptionally knowledgeable, humorous and attentive.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would have liked a tour of London highlights included in the Tour
- RHronaldWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The pace was rather fast but understandable in view of the number of sites visited
- FHFERNANDOWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We liked this tour and would in the future think of going in another one with ExPat
- BHBarbaraWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I missed the first day u fortunately, but I caught up and had a fantastic time, it was my first trip to England and it gave me a taste a sort of essence of England. Mike was very entertaining and helpful, interesting stories and encouraged all of us to... Read more
- TVTriplinaWritten on August 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mike, our tour guide, was excellent. Full week of journey, but interesting.
- MLMarcWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour - I really enjoyed it! However, the first few days were too long and packed.
- GAGeoffreyWritten on June 21, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Sorry i wish i could be full of praise however there were certain problems which affected it not being 5 stars. If your wanting details it is mainly to do with communication.
- LBLorraineWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time. Thank you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Stonehenge - Cheddar - Exeter
- Day 2: Dartmoor - Jamaica Inn - St Ives - St Michael's Mount - Mevagissey - Exeter
- Day 3: Bath - Cotswolds - Oxford
- Day 4: Stratford upon Avon - Liverpool
- Day 5: Samlesbury - Windermere - Carlisle
- Day 6: Hadrian’s Wall - Alnwick Castle - York
- Day 7: Cambridge - London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When are the final tour documents sent?
Tour Leader Announcement and final details are sent out 5 days before departure.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour normally returns to London anytime between 5 pm - 7.30 pm. This time varies as it is dependent on traffic.
End Location Drop-off is:
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 before the tour starts, you will need to check-in at one of the two pre-selected pickup points in London:
1st Meeting Point:
Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station,
173-185 Greenwich High Road,
Meet @ 06:30 hrs
2nd Meeting Point:
Holiday Inn Express (Hotel Lobby)
85 Bugsby Way,
Meet @ 07:00 hrs
N.B. If you are meeting the tour here please ensure you have notified the tour operator by completing your Important Passenger Information form emailed to you after successful tour confirmation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan, 28 years old12th October 2018
Taste of England - 7 Days
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$265$1,220-22%USD $955
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$380$1,220-31%USD $840
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$325$1,220-27%USD $895
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $840 for Taste of England - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 210 km
- Mevagissey (England)
- 50 km
- St Ives (England)
- 73 km
- Tintagel (England)
- 54 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 218 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 31 km
- Bampton (England)
- 20 km
- Oxford (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of England - 7 Days