Fall Colours of New England USA
- Falko Lehmann's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Great tour, but Intrepid should have definitely declared it as a youth tour. If you're older than 25 you're an oldie let alone being in your 30ies, 40ies or older. Nevertheless the organizing was good, you got a lot of freedom though being a guided tour... Read more
- Marcy Jacobs's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
I was very happy and pleased with the tour !! I highly recommend this type of travel !! The camping was a blast !! The small group of travelers was an added bonus !! I never laughed so much and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days !
- Gemma Musić's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
MICHELLE WAS AN ABSOLUTE SUPERSTAR!! Her enthusiasm and energy was incredible, and her knowledge of the Rockies was unbelievable! Great trip, but it was even better thanks to Michelle!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Boston
- Day 2: Stowe
- Day 3: Stowe
- Day 4: White Mountain National Forest
- Day 5: White Mountain National Forest
- Day 6: Acadia National Park
- Day 7: Acadia National Park
- Day 8: Boston
- Day 9: Boston
- Discover USA
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fall Colours of New England USA, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Boston (USA)
- 270 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 92 km
- Franconia Notch State Park (USA)
- 279 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
- 8 km
- Acadia National Park (USA)
- 245 km
- Portsmouth (USA)
- 83 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 80 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,214 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers