Fall Colours of New England USA
Start and end in Boston! With the hiking & trekking tour Fall Colours of New England USA, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Boston, USA and 5 other destinations in USA. Fall Colours of New England USA is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Falko Lehmann's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, but Intrepid should have definitely declared it as a youth tour. If you're older than 25 you're an oldie let... Read more
- Marcy Jacobs's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentI was very happy and pleased with the tour !! I highly recommend this type of travel !! The camping was a blast !! The s... Read more
- Carmen Marisa Villaroman's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodReally awesome! I enjoyed it immensely plus our guide Jay was so accommodating to everyone's personal wants to the tour.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Boston
- Day 2: Stowe
- Day 3: Stowe
- Day 4: White Mountain National Forest
- Day 5: White Mountain National Forest
- Day 6: Acadia National Park
- Day 7: Acadia National Park
- Day 8: Boston
- Day 9: Boston
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Discover USA
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fall Colours of New England USA, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 976 km.
- Boston (USA)
- 270 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 92 km
- Franconia Notch State Park (USA)
- 279 km
- Bar Harbor (USA)
- 8 km
- Acadia National Park (USA)
- 245 km
- Portsmouth (USA)
- 83 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,131 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers