- US $ 819
- Heather Bloomfield's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
We would highly recommend this tour of South East Asia. All our guides were exceptional; friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Hotels and meals were both outstanding. There are ALOT of temples to see on this tour so you can get a bit templed... Read more
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Kumiko Nonoyama and Michiko Nakamura were superb guides. They were very helpful navigating logistics and setting me up well for my solo days. They were lovely people and knowledgable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE
- Day 2: SINGAPORE
- Day 3: SINGAPORE
- Day 4: SINGAPORE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Singapore City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 March 2019 the full payment of $819 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $819 for Singapore, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $819 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,814 tours in Asia
- covered by 454 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 37,605 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours