- US $ 819
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE
- Day 2: SINGAPORE
- Day 3: SINGAPORE
- Day 4: SINGAPORE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Michael Goleski's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Very knowledgeable, friendly guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Singapore City0 seats leftUSD $819
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Singapore City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Monograms. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Monograms. Please familiarise yourself with the Monograms payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $819 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,605 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 44,826 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours