South Korea & Japan Highlights with Osaka
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Kumiko Nonoyama and Michiko Nakamura were superb guides. They were very helpful navigating logistics and setting me up well for my solo days. They were lovely people and knowledgable.
- Mary McGinty's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Japan is a fascinating country and this was a wonderful introduction to 4 large cities and its people. The guides were beautiful, kind and knowledgeable, and very concerned to ensure that we enjoyed ourselves. The arrangements were spot on, everything... Read more
- Heather Bloomfield's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
We would highly recommend this tour of South East Asia. All our guides were exceptional; friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Hotels and meals were both outstanding. There are ALOT of temples to see on this tour so you can get a bit templed... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- Day 2: SEOUL
- Day 3: SEOUL
- Day 4: SEOUL–GYEONGJU
- Day 5: GYEONGJU–BUSAN
- Day 6: BUSAN
- Day 7: BUSAN–TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 8: TOKYO
- Day 9: TOKYO
- Day 10: TOKYO–KYOTO
- Day 11: KYOTO
- Day 12: KYOTO
- Day 13: KYOTO–OSAKA
- Day 14: OSAKA
- Day 15: OSAKA
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
About the countries
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Seoul is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for South Korea & Japan Highlights with Osaka, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 277 km
- Gyeongju (South Korea)
- 76 km
- Busan (South Korea)
- 967 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,779 tours in Asia
- covered by 451 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 37,538 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours