South Korea & Japan Highlights with Hiroshima
- US $ 6,049
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Seoul and end in Hiroshima! With the discovery tour South Korea & Japan Highlights with Hiroshima, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Seoul, South Korea and 5 other destinations in Asia. South Korea & Japan Highlights with Hiroshima includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentKumiko Nonoyama and Michiko Nakamura were superb guides. They were very helpful navigating logistics and setting me up w... Read more
- Mary McGinty's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentJapan is a fascinating country and this was a wonderful introduction to 4 large cities and its people. The guides were ... Read more
- Heather Bloomfield's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent...g pants/skirts etc). Overall an amazing experience and we'll be using Monograms again in the future. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- Day 2: SEOUL
- Day 3: SEOUL
- Day 4: SEOUL–GYEONGJU
- Day 5: GYEONGJU–BUSAN
- Day 6: BUSAN
- Day 7: BUSAN–TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 8: TOKYO
- Day 9: TOKYO
- Day 10: TOKYO–KYOTO
- Day 11: KYOTO
- Day 12: KYOTO
- Day 13: KYOTO–HIROSHIMA
- Day 14: HIROSHIMA
- Day 15: HIROSHIMA
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
South Korea & Japan Highlights with Hiroshima
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Seoul15 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,139
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Seoul15 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,109
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Seoul15 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,109
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Seoul15 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,089
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Seoul15 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,099
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Seoul15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,099
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Seoul15 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,099
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Seoul15 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,119
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Seoul15 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,169
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Seoul15 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $6,209
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Seoul is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $6,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6049 for South Korea & Japan Highlights with Hiroshima, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,000 km.
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 277 km
- Gyeongju (South Korea)
- 76 km
- Busan (South Korea)
- 967 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,073 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 33,660 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours