The Northern Lights and Dog Sledding in Tromso, Norway
- Age range
- 25 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Solo Travellers Group Holidays:Write a review
- David's review about another Solo Travellers Group Holidays tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat trip, Sarah who was guiding for the first time was well briefed and had all the information needed. The excursions... Read more
- Valerie Betancourt Esquerdo's review about another Solo Travellers Group Holidays tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful time in Iceland! Let us describe why. Our tour guide, Jonas, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and... Read more
- Grace's review about another Solo Travellers Group Holidays tour5.0 - Excellenti have really enjoyed this trip :) !! i have done several trips with Solo Travellers and as always, they are very well o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tromso
- Day 2: Tromso / Northern Lights Safari
- Day 3: Tromso / Free Day
- Day 4: Depart Tromso
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
- January 1, 2017
Are transfers available?
We will arrange transfers from the airport to the hotel. Please contact us for this.
- January 1, 2017
Is it a guided group tour throughout all of the four days?
Yes, you would be joining the rest of the group for the duration of the tour and a tour guide will be with you throughout.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tromso.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Solo Travellers Group Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Northern Lights and Dog Sledding in Tromso, Norway, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Solo Travellers Group Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Solo Travellers Group Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tromso (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Northern Lights and Dog Sledding in Tromso, Norway via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours