Italy at Leisure - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,445
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +8 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Find a perfect mix of organised activities and free time
- Enjoy a slower paced life in Tuscany's Florence & Pisa
- Sample Italy's culinary delights from antipasti to gelato
- See the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical
- Rather Poor
- MargalyWritten on February 2, 20191.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
To all concerned, I am writing in regards to a merchant charge that I would like to dispute with Expat Travel Tour for a trip to Italy from 06/20/2018 to 06/29/2018. 1. Dispute of quality of goods and services. The merchant promised a 10-day Italy at... Read more
- MargaretWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did a lot and saw a lot so really enjoyed the itinerary although it meant some pretty late nights at times. Our driver was great, as were the local guides. Wish we could have had more time at the Trevi Fountain as it was so crowded it was hard to get near... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderfull time. The Tuscany hotel was not great. The safe didnt work and the airconditioning broke every night.
- RCRandyWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hotel Le Fonti was disappointing, but I did like Montecatini. I wish the Rome hotel was closer to ancient Rome core. On a scale of 1-10, I’d give Vivian an 8.5 and hope to have her again.
- VJVickiWritten on September 17, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
There is a lot to complain about with this tour - the guide, some of the accomodation - and time frames which will be corresponded direct to Tourrador.
- MAMaryWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was the best experience I've had in a vacation. So organized, fun and accommodations were very nice.
- CharismahWritten on July 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got back from this tour and I absolutely loved it. I have never used a tour to travel before but I was quite impressed. It's a great way to reduce the hassle of having to deal with all the small details. Our tour leader was awesome, super funny, and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome
- Day 2: Rome city tour
- Day 3: Rome - Free day
- Day 4: Siena - San Gimignano - Tuscany
- Day 5: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Free day
- Day 7: Modena - Verona - Venice
- Day 8: Venice - Free day
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included?
At TourRadar we are here to help you book the best tours from around the world, however, the tours we offer will not include international airfare, as travellers can join the trip from many different countries.
We do have a helpful place to search flight prices and book your own flights here: http://flights.tourradar.com/en-GB/flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Italy at Leisure - 10 Days
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Venice6 seats left$945$2,390-40%USD $1,445Instant BookHold my
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $2,390Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $2,390Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$945$2,390-40%USD $1,445Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2019 the full payment of $1,445 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1445 for Italy at Leisure - 10 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 182 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 53 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 111 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 88 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy at Leisure - 10 Days