Italy at Leisure - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,280
- +8 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Find a perfect mix of organised activities and free time
- Enjoy a slower paced life in Tuscany's Florence & Pisa
- Sample Italy's culinary delights from antipasti to gelato
- See the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MargaretWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentDid a lot and saw a lot so really enjoyed the itinerary although it meant some pretty late nights at times. Our driver was great, as were the local guides. Wish we could have had more time at the Trevi Fountain as it was so crowded it was hard to get near the fountain in the time allowed. Hotel in the town near Florence was disgusting. The room was more like a hostel dorm than a hotel room. However, their welcome dinner was food, as were the breakfasts. Venice was lovely although we could have done with a commentary on the evening gondola ride. I was a bit put out at being told I changed my mind too often, when I cancelled the optional gondola ride as it was the only time in 10 days that I did so. Unfortunately the heavy cold I caught off my room mate meant I wasn’t feeling up to the ride. Would definitely recommend both Tour radar and Expat tours, provided the hotels all come up to standard. The hotel in Rome was a bit of a disappointment as well because the restaurant wasn’t open even though it was advertised and the bar was very limited, also it was not handy to many restaurants or shops.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodWe had a wonderfull time. The Tuscany hotel was not great. The safe didnt work and the airconditioning broke every night.Show detailed ratings
- RCRandyWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodHotel Le Fonti was disappointing, but I did like Montecatini. I wish the Rome hotel was closer to ancient Rome core. On a scale of 1-10, I’d give Vivian an 8.5 and hope to have her again.Show detailed ratings
- VJVickiWritten on September 17, 20173.0 - AverageThere is a lot to complain about with this tour - the guide, some of the accomodation - and time frames which will be corresponded direct to Tourrador.Show detailed ratings
- MAMaryWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentWas the best experience I've had in a vacation. So organized, fun and accommodations were very nice.Show detailed ratings
- CharismahWritten on July 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentI just got back from this tour and I absolutely loved it. I have never used a tour to travel before but I was quite impressed. It's a great way to reduce the hassle of having to deal with all the small details. Our tour leader was awesome, super funny, and very knowledgeable. I was able to enjoy some experiences I probably would have never had the chance to experience if I had done the trip on my own like wine tasting, balsamic tasting, and eating some of the best gelato in all of Italy. They include the perfect amount of free time but if you're like me and really enjoy mastering your own itinerary then you can skip out on some of the group tours with no hassle. I will definitely book with Expat Explore in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome
- Day 2: Rome city tour
- Day 3: Rome - Free day
- Day 4: Siena - San Gimignano - Tuscany
- Day 5: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Free day
- Day 7: Modena - Verona - Venice
- Day 8: Venice - Free day
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: End of tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are flights included?
At TourRadar we are here to help you book the best tours from around the world, however, the tours we offer will not include international airfare, as travellers can join the trip from many different countries.
We do have a helpful place to search flight prices and book your own flights here: http://flights.tourradar.com/en-GB/flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Italy at Leisure - 10 Days
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$1,110$2,390-46%USD $1,280Instant BookHold my
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to VeniceUSD $2,390
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to VeniceUSD $2,390
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$1,045$2,390-44%USD $1,345Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 December 2018 the full payment of $1,280 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1280 for Italy at Leisure - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 182 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 53 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 111 km
- Modena (Italy)
- 88 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,280 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy at Leisure - 10 Days