The Maple Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,299
- New York City
- Go on a campus tour of Yale
- Enjoy the buzzing foodie scene of Boston
- Check out the famed nightlife in Montreal
- Take that selfie in front of the CN Tower in Toronto
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Louise's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. Accommodation was of a good standard and there was a good mix of people, including al... Read more
- Lisa Carson's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - Excellent...aking care of the customers every need. Helen is an absolute asset to Topdeck don't ever let her leave the company Read more
- Jim butler's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip with the best people and awesome guide
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York City to Boston, Massachusetts
- Day 2: Boston
- Day 3: Boston to Quebec City, Quebec
- Day 4: Quebec City to Montreal
- Day 5: Montreal
- Day 6: Montreal to Toronto, Ontario (via Ottawa)
- Day 7: Toronto
- Day 8: Toronto
- USA: What happens on a Topdeck USA trip?
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What kind of accommodation will we stay in? Is it hotels, American hostels or private hostels?
This tour uses hostel style accommodation so you'll be paired with passengers of the same gender in the rooms, the number of people to a room will vary. In hostels you will sleep in multi-share rooms and share with between 3 and 7 others.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
The Maple Trail
- SundayJun 3, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Toronto5 seats left$32USD $1,299
- SundayJun 17, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$32USD $1,299
- SundayJul 1, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$32USD $1,299
- SundayJul 29, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Toronto8 seats left$32USD $1,299
- SundayAug 12, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Toronto0 seats left$32USD $1,299Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 26, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to TorontoOnly 1 seat left$32USD $1,299Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 9, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$32USD $1,299
- SundaySep 23, 2018from New York City8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Toronto9 seats left$32USD $1,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Toronto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1299 for The Maple Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 306 km
- Boston (USA)
- 494 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 506 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours