Ultimate New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 654
- +3 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Explore the city of Auckland
- Visit the beautiful Kauri Forest
- Relax at Hot Water Beach
- Reach the summit of Mt. Rangitoto
- Age range
- 18 to 31 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- YYoungChangWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentTour guide was super awesome! Loved the company and the places we visited. Loved the scenic views!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodGood tour guide but too expansive in total.Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewGreat to hear you enjoyed the tour Ben and loved your tour guide! We believe in offering our travellers the very best experiences at a great value price including heaps of activities, the best tour guides and quality accommodation throughout. We hope you loved your experience in New Zealand - feel free to email us with any feedback you have on how you think the tour could be improved. We hope to see you on another Ultimate tour soon!
- EGEmilyWritten on March 19, 20184.0 - GoodA very welcoming and friendly tour guide and group! Couldn't have had a better experience!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThank you Emily - we're really glad you had a great time in New Zealand, and hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! You know where to find us if you ever want another Ultimate Adventure :)
- JBJakobWritten on February 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentI really liked the NZ tour of Ultimate with our amazing tourguide Kaitlyn. Definately recommended!Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review Jakob! We're really glad you enjoyed your time in NZ - you know where to find us if you're ever looking for another Ultimate adventure!
- ETEllieWritten on February 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad the best time on the NZ tour!! Kaitlyn was the best tour leader! She was fun and bubbly and really helped me plan the rest of my trip. Had some much fun exploring the city and Coromandel. I made some amazing friends on the trip. It was the best way to start my trip in New ZealandShow detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewHey Ellie - great news that you enjoyed your time on Ultimate NZ, and that you're looking forward to the rest of your NZ adventures! Kaitly is great right? Have a great time on the rest of your gap year - let us know if you ever need any more help planning another adventure :)
- NicholeWritten on October 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected and more! From exploring Auckland city, to the natural hidden treasures of Coromandel & New Chums Beach. The trip is excellent. It’s perfext if you are looking at working within New Zealand also, as they organise a chat with the Job Search team within the hostel that we stayed in. I personally was not looking at working, I was just having a holiday, but the information that I heard was great. The tour guide Faye was amazing and so much fun, which just made the experience 10/10Show detailed ratingsUltimate Travel commented on this reviewThanks Nichole! So excited you loved New Zealand!
- EEviWritten on September 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the best time ever!!! :) The tour guides were amazing and made sure it felt like home straight away. The Coromandel is my favorite place in the whole of New Zealand, B E A U T I F U L L !! The advice you gain to travel the rest of New Zealand is super helpful and made my trip. Best way to start New Zealand.Show detailed ratings
- HHollyWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentI was so nervous travelling to New Zealand by myself but as soon as I landed and met my tour guide I felt better! The first week travelling to the Coromandel was loads of fun and absolutely beautiful. Our guide was really helpful and gave me some good tips for finding work after the tour. Ultimate New Zealand was the perfect way start to my gap year and I'd recommend it to anyone thinking of travelling here!Show detailed ratings
- KKarinWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour, everything I could have wished for and more to start my New Zealand and Australian Gap Year. Our guide was friendly and approachable and helped me plan my travels through the North and South Island. All very well arranged - highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
- Day 2-3: Let's Explore & Setup Essentials
- Day 4: Road Trip to Coromandel!
- Day 5: Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove & Kauri Forest
- Day 6: Hidden Beaches & Party Night
- Day 7: Volcano Summit & Farewell
- Day 8: After the Tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 17, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes on the morning of the last day at Base Auckland. The crew are on hand to help you plan your next footsteps, whether you are planning on exploring other parts of New Zealand, looking for work or sticking around in Auckland for a while longer, they will make sure you get to where you need to be. Please be aware that the endpoint is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 17, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Auckland and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at Base Auckland any time. A complimentary arrival transfer will be provided for you from the airport in Auckland, so you'll have a smooth arrival to New Zealand. Your Ultimate New Zealand adventure officially starts at 6 pm for a meet and greet, and then you will head out for an included welcome dinner and drinks. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 17, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that this tour does not offer any optional excursions. That being said, the tour already includes a bunch of great experiences!
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm lucky enough to call Vietnam my home! I love to travel, meet new people and showing you what this..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Ultimate New Zealand
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Auckland4 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $654
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Auckland5 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Auckland8 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Auckland8 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Auckland8 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$27USD $654
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Auckland8 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$27USD $654
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ultimate Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $654 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $654 for Ultimate New Zealand, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ultimate Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ultimate Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 76 km
- Thames (New Zealand)
- 40 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 29 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $654 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate New Zealand via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate New Zealand