Across Europe (Amsterdam - Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,984
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the famous Dragon Rock
- Explore the City of Koblenz
- Enjoy wine tastings in Wuerzburg
- Sample authentic Viennese food
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- kevin Rafferty's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Brand new ship, beautifully appointed cabins and decor in bars and restaurants. Friendly crew. French cuisine cannot be faulted. All tours were well organised and most were informative.
- DeAnna Peterson's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.0 - Good
Food could definitely improve. Internet per the online luftner site brochure was supposed to be included, but had to pay 35 for the week. Wine was supposed to be premium, was not
- melissa satterlee's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
It was wonderful. Some communication problems occurred between time to be at the bus versus when the bus was leaving. We had to wait 4 1/2 hours as a result. Water was not provided and we were told nothing by the guide. But aside from that, the crew, the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 AMSTERDAM
- DAY 2 AMSTERDAM > UTRECHT
- DAY 3 COLOGNE
- DAY 4 OBERWESEL
- DAY 5 MILTENBERG
- DAY 6 WÜRZBURG
- DAY 7 BAMBERG
- DAY 8 NUREMBERG
- DAY 9 REGENSBURG
- DAY 10 PASSAU
- DAY 11 EMMERSDORF/MELK > DÜRNSTEIN > VIENNA
- DAY 12 VIENNA
- DAY 13 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 14 BUDAPEST
- DAY 15 BUDAPEST
Lueftner Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus BrilliantLaunched in 2011, the MS Amadeus Brilliant is a premium river cruise vessel that lives up to its name and famous lineage. The ship is bui… Read moreBuilt2011Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus QueenThe AMADEUS Queen, the 15th river cruise ship of the Austrian ship operator, will tour the Danube, Rhine and Main rivers as well as Dutch… Read moreBuilt2018Guests162Length135 m (443 ft)Width11.4 m (37.5 ft)Suites12Staterooms69RegistryGermany
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Across Europe
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer vegetarian meals?
We can request any dietary requirements with Lufetner once you have a confirmed booking to ensure you will be catered for on the cruise and just so you are aware, every menu on the cruise has a vegetarian option.
Can you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Across Europe (Amsterdam - Budapest)
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$122USD $3,947Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$92USD $2,984Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$100USD $3,237Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $2,984 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2984 for Across Europe (Amsterdam - Budapest), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 181 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 107 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 118 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,984 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,561 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours