Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)
- Our saving
- US $ 824
- +5 Destinations
- Explore the streets of Vienna
- Visit Vienna's Melk Abbey
- Enjoy the Captain's gala dinner
- Shop the best European Christmas markets
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise, European Christmas Markets, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- JDJanetWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour Director, food, service and accommodation were exceptional.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 VIENNA
- DAY 2 VIENNA
- DAY 3 MELK / EMMERSDORF
- DAY 4 PASSAU
- DAY 5 REGENSBURG
- DAY 6 ROTH > NUREMBERG
- DAY 7 NUREMBERG
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ship
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Vienna7 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Nuremberg10+ seats left$51USD $1,653Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Nuremberg4 seats left$81USD $2,624Based on Suite SUI - Double
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus StarMS Amadeus Star$26USD $824Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Vienna7 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus StarMS Amadeus Star$49USD $1,568Based on Stateroom Category A-1 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $824 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $824 for Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 77 km
- Emmersdorf an der Donau (Austria)
- 2 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 78 km
- Roth (Germany)
- 23 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $824 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)