Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,826
- Explore the streets of Vienna
- Visit Vienna's Melk Abbey
- Enjoy the Captain's gala dinner
- Shop the best European Christmas markets
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise, European Christmas Markets
- Rather Poor
- kevinWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brand new ship, beautifully appointed cabins and decor in bars and restaurants. Friendly crew. French cuisine cannot be faulted. All tours were well organised and most were informative.
- DPDeAnnaWritten on December 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Food could definitely improve. Internet per the online luftner site brochure was supposed to be included, but had to pay 35 for the week. Wine was supposed to be premium, was not
- JDJanetWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour Director, food, service and accommodation were exceptional.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 VIENNA
- DAY 2 VIENNA
- DAY 3 MELK / EMMERSDORF
- DAY 4 PASSAU
- DAY 5 REGENSBURG
- DAY 6 ROTH > NUREMBERG
- DAY 7 NUREMBERG
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ship
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter11th December 2018
Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus StarMS Amadeus Star$80USD $1,932Based on Stateroom Category A-1 - DoubleBook Online Hold my
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Vienna7 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to NurembergOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus StarMS Amadeus Star$76USD $1,826Based on Stateroom Category A-1 - DoubleBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 March 2019 the full payment of $1,826 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1826 for Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 77 km
- Emmersdorf an der Donau (Austria)
- 2 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 78 km
- Roth (Germany)
- 23 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,826 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic of Advent on the Danube (Vienna - Nuremberg)