Blue Danube (Budapest - Nuremberg)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,523
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in Nuremberg! With the in-depth cultural tour Blue Danube (Budapest - Nuremberg), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Nuremberg and through Budapest, Hungary and 8 other destinations in Europe. Blue Danube (Budapest - Nuremberg) includes meals and more.
Other reviews about Lueftner Cruises:Write a review
- Janet DIANA Hammond's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour Director, food, service and accommodation were exceptional.
- Review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.0 - GoodAverage is good, staffs are friendly.
- li kamyan's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our trip very much. The rooms are clean and tidy. Food served was appreciated by all of us. Everyone is nic... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 BUDAPEST
- DAY 2 BUDAPEST
- DAY 3 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 4 VIENNA
- DAY 5 DÜRNSTEIN > WACHAU > MELK/EMMERSDORF
- DAY 6 PASSAU
- DAY 7 REGENSBURG
- DAY 8 NUREMBERG
Lueftner Cruises Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Blue Danube
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Blue Danube (Budapest - Nuremberg)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$47USD $1,523Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - DoubleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,523 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1523 for Blue Danube (Budapest - Nuremberg), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 652 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 4 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 20 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,523 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours