Blue Danube (Nuremberg - Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,627
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Lueftner Cruises
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 NUREMBERG
- DAY 2 REGENSBURG
- DAY 3 PASSAU
- DAY 4 MELK/EMMERSDORF > DÜRNSTEIN > VIENNA
- DAY 5 VIENNA
- DAY 6 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 7 BUDAPEST
- DAY 8 BUDAPEST
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus BrilliantLaunched in 2011, the MS Amadeus Brilliant is a premium river cruise vessel that lives up to its name and famous lineage. The ship is bui… Read moreBuilt2011Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus QueenThe AMADEUS Queen, the 15th river cruise ship of the Austrian ship operator, will tour the Danube, Rhine and Main rivers as well as Dutch… Read moreBuilt2018Guests162Length135 m (443 ft)Width11.4 m (37.5 ft)Suites12Staterooms69RegistryGermany
- kevin Rafferty's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Brand new ship, beautifully appointed cabins and decor in bars and restaurants. Friendly crew. French cuisine cannot be faulted. All tours were well organised and most were informative.
- DeAnna Peterson's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.0 - Good
Food could definitely improve. Internet per the online luftner site brochure was supposed to be included, but had to pay 35 for the week. Wine was supposed to be premium, was not
- Janet DIANA Hammond's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour Director, food, service and accommodation were exceptional.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Blue Danube
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dorothy25th October 2019
Blue Danube (Nuremberg - Budapest)
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Nuremberg8 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Budapest4 seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$81USD $2,627Based on Stateroom Category A-1 - DoubleBook Online Hold my
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Nuremberg8 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Budapest0 seats leftMS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$55USD $1,788Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Lueftner Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Lueftner Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the Lueftner Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 32 km
- Emmersdorf (Germany)
- 177 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours