Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,596
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Lueftner Cruises:Write a review
- li kamyan's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our trip very much. The rooms are clean and tidy. Food served was appreciated by all of us. Everyone is nic... Read more
- Cecilia Capdevila's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentWith the price paid for this cruise, it should be ALL inclusive. The ship should have hand sanitizing stations. Entertai... Read more
- Nicolas J Meintjes's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentJust about everything..
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 AMSTERDAM
- DAY 2 AMSTERDAM > UTRECHT
- DAY 3 COLOGNE
- DAY 4 OBERWESEL
- DAY 5 MILTENBERG > WERTHEIM
- DAY 6 WÜRZBURG
- DAY 7 BAMBERG
- DAY 8 NUREMBERG
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Three-Rivers Cruise
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg)
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Nuremberg6 seats left$49USD $1,596Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - DoubleBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,596 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1596 for Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 181 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 107 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 118 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,596 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours