Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,414
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- melissa satterlee's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
It was wonderful. Some communication problems occurred between time to be at the bus versus when the bus was leaving. We had to wait 4 1/2 hours as a result. Water was not provided and we were told nothing by the guide. But aside from that, the crew, the... Read more
- li kamyan's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
We enjoyed our trip very much. The rooms are clean and tidy. Food served was appreciated by all of us. Everyone is nice and helpful. Thanks for all the arrangement that we had a peaceful time onboard.
- Cecilia Capdevila's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
With the price paid for this cruise, it should be ALL inclusive. The ship should have hand sanitizing stations. Entertainment after dinner needs to be a bit more entertaining. More history or description of the places we pass by would be appreciated.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 AMSTERDAM
- DAY 2 AMSTERDAM > UTRECHT
- DAY 3 COLOGNE
- DAY 4 OBERWESEL
- DAY 5 MILTENBERG > WERTHEIM
- DAY 6 WÜRZBURG
- DAY 7 BAMBERG
- DAY 8 NUREMBERG
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus BrilliantLaunched in 2011, the MS Amadeus Brilliant is a premium river cruise vessel that lives up to its name and famous lineage. The ship is bui… Read moreBuilt2011Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus QueenThe AMADEUS Queen, the 15th river cruise ship of the Austrian ship operator, will tour the Danube, Rhine and Main rivers as well as Dutch… Read moreBuilt2018Guests162Length135 m (443 ft)Width11.4 m (37.5 ft)Suites12Staterooms69RegistryGermany
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Three-Rivers Cruise
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg)
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$58USD $1,877Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$44USD $1,414Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Nuremberg10+ seats left MS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$47USD $1,533Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $1,414 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1414 for Three Rivers Cruise (Amsterdam - Nuremberg), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 181 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 107 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 118 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,414 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours