Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Paris & London Extension – Northbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:10:13
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Zurich and end in London ! With the river cruise tour Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Paris & London Extension – Northbound, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Zurich, Switzerland and 13 other destinations in Europe. Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Paris & London Extension – Northbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent...uch trouble and having a tour director is an added bonus. Good on you Avalon Waterways. I am looking forward to my next cruise. Read more
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic. River cruising is the way to go as people get to know each other as less the 150 passengers per sh... Read more
- Mary Lou Power's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat cruise with wonderful staff, I would highly recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Zürich, Switzerland. Transfer to Basel (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Breisach, Germany. Excursion to the Black Forest
- Day 3: Strasbourg, France
- Day 4: Excursion to Heidelberg, Germany–Mainz
- Day 5: Rüdesheim–Rhine Gorge–Koblenz
- Day 6: Cologne
- Day 7: Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 8: Amsterdam–Paris, France
- Day 9: Paris
- Day 10: Paris
- Day 11: Paris–London, England
- Day 12: London
- Day 13: London
- Day 14: London
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , France and Netherlands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Paris & London Extension – Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,623 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 74 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 55 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 55 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 62 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 113 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 73 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours