Essential Holland & Belgium – Northbound
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- BBBernadetteWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentAvalon is a wonderful cruise ship company. Everything was well handled, the accommodations were lovely--the ship is very well appointed. The staterooms are comfortably laid out and the beds were comfy and there was plenty of storage space. Food was delicious. We enjoyed all the meals. There was always something to appeal to everyone. The staff were super. Always available to help with whatever you needed. I think they must have all taken a happy pill in the morning! Never have I seen people with such big smiles all the time. Our cruise director was great, well informed and helpful. We were very impressed with the captain. He was always around and took time to sit and chat with everyone.Show detailed ratings
- SSSandyWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was so easy...like a floating hotel! We could step off most days right in the town/city. Food was great! Loved using the on board bikes. Inclusive tours very knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Brussels, Belgium (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Antwerp
- Day 3: Ghent
- Day 4: Middelburg, Holland–Veere. Excursion to the Delta Works
- Day 5: Willemstad–Kinderdijk
- Day 6: Excursion to Keukenhof Gardens or Delft
- Day 7: Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
We are travelling as a family, do you offer a triple occupancy accommodation on this trip?
Avalon doesn't offer triple occupancy in their staterooms and they don't have any children programs on board.
Avalon also doesn't have any connecting staterooms so you could be separated from your family.If you are okay with booking two staterooms (which means there would be single supplement fee involved) then there wont be a problem.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Brussels is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Essential Holland & Belgium – Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 41 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 50 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 50 km
- Middelburg (Netherlands)
- 6 km
- Veere (Netherlands)
- 56 km
- Willemstad (Netherlands)
- 25 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 43 km
- Keukenhof (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 54 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,973 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Holland & Belgium – Northbound