A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound
- Our saving
- US $ 999
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Vienna and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 4 other destinations in Europe. A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- TPTomWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentHaving been on several cruises in prior years NOTHING came even close to Avalon River cruise! Can't wait go on our next.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VIENNA, AUSTRIA (EMBARKATION)
- Day 2: MELK
- Day 3: BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA
- Day 4: BUDAPEST, HUNGARY (DISEMBARKATION)
Avalon Waterways Ships
- Avalon ExpressionHave you dreamt of going on a river cruise on a luxury ship fitted out with all the luxuries and amenities imaginable? Did your dreams in… Read more
- Avalon IlluminationThe Avalon Illumination is one of the jewels among the Suite Ships of the state-of-the-art Avalon fleet. The exquisitely beautiful Panora… Read more
- Avalon PanoramaThe river cruising industry’s transformation into an ultra luxury holiday experience happened sometime in the year 2011 when Avalon… Read more
- Avalon VisionaryThe Avalon Visionary is a state-of-the-art suite ship that offers an enchanting experience of Europe’s fabled rivers. Stylish comfo… Read more
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Avalon Fresh
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Vienna4 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to BudapestOnly 2 seats leftAvalon ExpressionAvalon ExpressionUSD $1,299
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Vienna4 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to BudapestOnly 3 seats leftAvalon PanoramaAvalon PanoramaUSD $999
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Vienna4 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Budapest9 seats left Avalon IlluminationAvalon Illumination$250$1,249-20%USD $999+ $78 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Vienna4 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$250$1,399-18%USD $1,149+ $78 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Vienna4 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$250$1,299-19%USD $1,049+ $78 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2018 the full payment of $999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $999 for A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 381 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 121 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of the Danube – Cruise Only Eastbound