Jewels of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound
Start in Remich and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Jewels of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Remich, Luxembourg and 13 other destinations in Europe. Jewels of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentFirst class all the way
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- Madeline and Allen Pask's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentWe did the cruise WVN 1129 it was so wonderful and exciting we had a fabulous time
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Remich, Luxembourg (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Trier, Germany
- Day 3: Bernkastel
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Main River Village
- Day 6: Würzburg
- Day 7: Bamberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg. Excursion to Munich
- Day 9: Nuremberg
- Day 10: Regensburg
- Day 11: Passau
- Day 12: Melk, Austria–Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 15: Budapest (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLuxembourg , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Remich is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Jewels of Central Europe - Cruise Only Eastbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,348 km.
- Remich (Luxembourg)
- 30 km
- Trier (Germany)
- 37 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 52 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 147 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours