Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Northbound
- +7 Destinations
Start in Remich and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Northbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Remich, Luxembourg and 8 other destinations in Europe. Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Northbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Peter Krahn's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.0 - GoodOver rated !!! I got food poisoning on the last day as did three others - there was no response to our needs - simply a... Read more
- Andre' Vella's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic cruise on the Rhine with helpful cooperative staff and great coordination from Monica from the Hospitality Des... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentFabulous tour. Well organised. Friendly and efficient crew.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Remich, Luxembourg (Embarkation)–Grevenmacher
- Day 2: Grevenmacher. Excursion to Luxembourg City
- Day 3: Bernkastel, Germany
- Day 4: Cochem
- Day 5: Rüdesheim–Rhine Gorge
- Day 6: Cologne
- Day 7: Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 8: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLuxembourg , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Remich is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 540 km.
- Remich (Luxembourg)
- 16 km
- Grevenmacher (Luxembourg)
- 24 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 76 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 27 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 57 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 101 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours