Paris to Normandy 2018
- +11 Destinations
- See landscapes that inspired Monet
- Take a cruise to quaint Les Andelys
- Hike up the ruins of Château Gaillard
- Learn how to make French pastries
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- LPLynetteWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent in every respect.
- GrahamWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.
- MLMaryWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great cruise with wonderful staff, I would highly recommend it!
- BABarbaraWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved everything about it! Our stateroom was so beautiful and comfortable. I really appreciated all the effort of Chef Oliver with my Gluten Free dietary issues. His food was amazing! I still dream about his amazing GF croissants. Thank you to all... Read more
- TCThereseWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent! Wonderful, efficient employees. Great tour director. Friendly waiters and desk workers. Best food ever!
- CBCarolWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a shot in the dark, trying to choose the best cruise and we definitely hit the jackpot with Avalon. The cabins were comfortable and well kept, the food was divine, the tour options were diverse and encompassed everything we could wish for...and the... Read more
- TMThomasWritten on July 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- LLyndaWritten on July 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First river cruise and it was spectacular. Very impressed with The ship, crew, food. We were very pampered.
- RLrobinWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
we went with another couple and had a blast....we all agreed the trip was fabulous and we would try to do another trip with Avalon soon...
- KRKristinWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our experience was amazing. This was our first time in France and our first river cruise. We really enjoyed the experience, our expectations were exceeded in every way.The Cruise Director, Danielle was really on top of everything and always available for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Paris, France (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Vernon–Les Andelys
- Day 3: Caudebec
- Day 4: Caudebec
- Day 5: Rouen
- Day 6: Conflans
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris (Disembarkation)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What ship is used on this cruise?
The Tapestry II is used on this cruise.
What meals are included in this tour?
Yes, all meals are included on this tour. Here are some more features and amenities you'll experience on board this voyage.
-Elegant, contemporary design
-Professional Cruise Director
-Friendly, English-speaking crew
-Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
-Upscale bar serving premium spirits
-Included sightseeing with headsets by Certified Local Guides
-Complimentary Nordic walking sticks
-Complimentary bicycles available for a time on shore
-Sky Deck shade system & premium lounge chairs
Are flights included?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Paris to Normandy 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$314$4,248-7%USD $3,934+ $182 TaxesBased on Category B Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$420$4,498-9%USD $4,078+ $182 TaxesBased on Category A Twin
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$616$3,399-18%USD $2,783+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Paris9 seats left$284$3,499-8%USD $3,215+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$288$3,599-8%USD $3,311+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$300$3,898-8%USD $3,598+ $182 TaxesBased on Category D Twin
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Paris0 seats left$148USD $3,551
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Paris0 seats left$148USD $3,551
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Paris9 seats left$292$3,699-8%USD $3,407+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
2019, with Alternative A version
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Paris8 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Paris0 seats left$148USD $3,551
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Paris to Normandy 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 68 km
- Vernon (France)
- 3 km
- Giverny (France)
- 5 km
- Bizy (France)
- 18 km
- Les Andelys (France)
- 59 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 37 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 81 km
- Omaha Beach (France)
- 117 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 29 km
- Rouen (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris to Normandy 2018