Paris to Normandy 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,749
- +11 Destinations
- See landscapes that inspired Monet
- Take a cruise to quaint Les Andelys
- Hike up the ruins of Château Gaillard
- Learn how to make French pastries
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- LPLynetteWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent in every respect.Show detailed ratings
- GrahamWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.Show detailed ratings
- MLMaryWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreat cruise with wonderful staff, I would highly recommend it!Show detailed ratings
- BABarbaraWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentI loved everything about it! Our stateroom was so beautiful and comfortable. I really appreciated all the effort of Chef Oliver with my Gluten Free dietary issues. His food was amazing! I still dream about his amazing GF croissants. Thank you to all the staff for an incredible experience!!!Show detailed ratings
- TCThereseWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentExcellent! Wonderful, efficient employees. Great tour director. Friendly waiters and desk workers. Best food ever!Show detailed ratings
- CBCarolWritten on July 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was a shot in the dark, trying to choose the best cruise and we definitely hit the jackpot with Avalon. The cabins were comfortable and well kept, the food was divine, the tour options were diverse and encompassed everything we could wish for...and the crew were friendly, going out of their way to be helpful. With ages ranging from 14 to 50 in our family group, we were all catered for and everyone enjoyed the vacation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Avalon, in fact we were so impressed, we are traveling again next March with Avalon and cannot wait.Show detailed ratings
- TMThomasWritten on July 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentOkShow detailed ratings
- LLyndaWritten on July 26, 20164.0 - GoodFirst river cruise and it was spectacular. Very impressed with The ship, crew, food. We were very pampered.Show detailed ratings
- RLrobinWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - Excellentwe went with another couple and had a blast....we all agreed the trip was fabulous and we would try to do another trip with Avalon soon...Show detailed ratings
- KRKristinWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur experience was amazing. This was our first time in France and our first river cruise. We really enjoyed the experience, our expectations were exceeded in every way.The Cruise Director, Danielle was really on top of everything and always available for questions. The dining was always delicious and perfectly portioned. The tours were very informative and the itinerary kept us on the go.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Paris, France (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Vernon–Les Andelys
- Day 3: Caudebec
- Day 4: Caudebec
- Day 5: Rouen
- Day 6: Conflans
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris (Disembarkation)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What ship is used on this cruise?
The Tapestry II is used on this cruise.
What meals are included in this tour?
Yes, all meals are included on this tour. Here are some more features and amenities you'll experience on board this voyage.
-Elegant, contemporary design
-Professional Cruise Director
-Friendly, English-speaking crew
-Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
-Upscale bar serving premium spirits
-Included sightseeing with headsets by Certified Local Guides
-Complimentary Nordic walking sticks
-Complimentary bicycles available for a time on shore
-Sky Deck shade system & premium lounge chairs
Are flights included?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Paris to Normandy 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$150$2,899-5%USD $2,749
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $2,749 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2749 for Paris to Normandy 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 68 km
- Vernon (France)
- 3 km
- Giverny (France)
- 5 km
- Bizy (France)
- 18 km
- Les Andelys (France)
- 59 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 37 km
- Honfleur (France)
- 81 km
- Omaha Beach (France)
- 117 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 29 km
- Rouen (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris to Normandy 2018