Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound (from Passau to Budapest)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Passau and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound (from Passau to Budapest), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Passau to Budapest and through Passau, Germany and 7 other destinations in Europe. Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound (from Passau to Budapest) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Trudyclothier's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - ExcellentWell looked after, very good short tour
- Dan's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentA great experience. I would book with Avalon again.
- Cathy's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentOur first Avalon Cruise ... the crew was outstanding; shore trips informative and entertaining; loved having fewer than... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Passau, Germany (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Passau–Engelhartszell, Austria
- Day 3: Linz
- Day 4: Grein–Weissenkirchen
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 7: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Avalon Fresh
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Dreams - Cruise Only Eastbound (from Passau to Budapest), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 448 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 47 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 48 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 70 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours