Blue Danube to the Black Sea - Westbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:12:55
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bucharest and end in Vienna ! With the river cruise tour Blue Danube to the Black Sea - Westbound, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Bucharest, Romania and 18 other destinations in Europe. Blue Danube to the Black Sea - Westbound includes meals
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Trudyclothier's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - ExcellentWell looked after, very good short tour
- Dan's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentA great experience. I would book with Avalon again.
- Cathy's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentOur first Avalon Cruise ... the crew was outstanding; shore trips informative and entertaining; loved having fewer than... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive in Bucharest, Romania
- Day 2 - Bucharest–Fetesti (Embarkation)
- Day 3 - St Gheorghe Danube Delta Excursion
- Day 4 - Cernavoda Excursion to Constanta
- Day 5 - Rousse, Bulgaria Excursion to Veliko Târnovo & Arbanassi–Svistov
- Day 6 - Cetate
- Day 7 - Iron Gates Excursion to Lepenski Vir, Serbia
- Day 8 - Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 9 - Vukovar & Osijek, Croatia
- Day 10 - Budapest, Hungary
- Day 11 - Budapest
- Day 12 - Bratislava, Slovakia (Disembarkation)–Vienna, Austria
- Day 13 - Vienna
- Day 14 - Vienna
- Avalon Fresh
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Blue Danube to the Black Sea - Westbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,903 km.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 138 km
- Fetesti (Romania)
- 151 km
- St Gheorghe (Romania)
- 138 km
- Cernavoda (Romania)
- 52 km
- Constanta (Romania)
- 18 km
- Murfatlar (Romania)
- 18 km
- Constanta (Romania)
- 218 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 90 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours