From the Black Sea to the North Sea - Cruise Only Westbound
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
First class all the way
- Trudyclothier's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
Well looked after, very good short tour
- Dan's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
A great experience. I would book with Avalon again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Bucharest, Romania–Fetesti (Embarkation)
- Day 2: St. Gheorghe. Danube Delta Excursion
- Day 3: Cernavoda. Excursion to Constanta
- Day 4: Rousse, Bulgaria. Excursion to Veliko Târnovo & Arbanassi–Svistov
- Day 5: Vidin. Excursion to Belogradchik
- Day 6: Iron Gates. Excursion to Lepenski Vir, Serbia
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Mohács, Hungary. Excursion to Pécs
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 12: Vienna, Austria
- Day 13: Dürnstein–Melk
- Day 14: Passau, Germany
- Day 15: Regensburg
- Day 16: Roth–Nuremberg
- Day 17: Bamberg
- Day 18: Würzburg
- Day 19: Main River Village
- Day 20: Rüdesheim–Rhine Gorge
- Day 21: Cologne
- Day 22: Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 23: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for From the Black Sea to the North Sea - Cruise Only Westbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 138 km
- Fetesti (Romania)
- 151 km
- St Gheorghe (Romania)
- 138 km
- Cernavoda (Romania)
- 52 km
- Constanta (Romania)
- 218 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 90 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 64 km
- Svistov (Bulgaria)
- 203 km
- Vidin (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours