Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound
- Our saving
- US $ 2,369
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Vienna ! With the river cruise tour Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Europe. Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RJRobertWritten on December 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also outstanding. Only negative was that the boat’s Internet was down for 2+ daysShow detailed ratings
- MAMadelineWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe did the cruise WVN 1129 it was so wonderful and exciting we had a fabulous timeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague–Nuremberg, Germany (Embarkation)
- Day 4: Nuremberg
- Day 5: Regensburg
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Melk, Austria–Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Vienna (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Avalon Fresh
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Prague9 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to ViennaOnly 1 seat leftAvalon PassionAvalon Passion$150$2,519-6%USD $2,369Book Online Hold my
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Prague9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to ViennaOnly 1 seat leftAvalon PassionAvalon PassionUSD $2,519Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $2,369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2369 for Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 671 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 76 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Christmastime on the Danube - Eastbound