The Legendary Danube Author Cruise - Cruise Only
Start in Nuremberg and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour The Legendary Danube Author Cruise - Cruise Only, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Nuremberg to Budapest and through Nuremberg, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Legendary Danube Author Cruise - Cruise Only includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentFirst class all the way
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- Madeline and Allen Pask's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentWe did the cruise WVN 1129 it was so wonderful and exciting we had a fabulous time
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Nuremberg, Germany (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Nuremberg
- Day 3: Regensburg
- Day 4: Passau
- Day 5: Melk, Austria–Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Avalon Fresh
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Legendary Danube Author Cruise - Cruise Only, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 635 km.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 76 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours