Enchanting Belgium – Cruise Only Northbound
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Start in Brussels and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Enchanting Belgium – Cruise Only Northbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Brussels, Belgium and 10 other destinations in Europe. Enchanting Belgium – Cruise Only Northbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Carole Pugliese's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThe crew, ship and meals were all very good. There was an issue with the wording of one of the tours that I paid an addi... Read more
- Patricia Nelson's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentCarola was an awesome guide, humorous, knowledgable and helpful!!!
- Lynette Burke's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.0 - GoodThe boat and staff were lovely but the cruise itself was disappointing. You are led to believe that it is beautiful crui... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Brussels, Belgium–Transfer to Namur (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Namur
- Day 3: Maastricht, Holland
- Day 4: Antwerp, Belgium
- Day 5: Excursion to Ypres & the Battlefields of Eastern Flanders
- Day 6: Ghent
- Day 7: Rotterdam, Holland. Excursion to Kinderdijk or Keukenhof Gardens (or Delft)
- Day 8: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Brussels is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Enchanting Belgium – Cruise Only Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 655 km.
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 56 km
- Namur (Belgium)
- 72 km
- Maastricht (Netherlands)
- 99 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 114 km
- Ypres (Belgium)
- 64 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 110 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 11 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 43 km
- Keukenhof (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours