Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence
Start in Cote D'azur and end in Paris ! With the river cruise tour Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Cote D'azur to Paris and through Cote D'azur, France and 12 other destinations in France. Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Lynette Pollard's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent in every respect.
- Graham Knott's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentReally enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.
- Phillip Perkins's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - ExcellentThe only confusion was with transportation on the final day from the hotel to the airport. It wasn't clear if that was i... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Côte d’Azur, France
- Day 2: Côte d’Azur–Arles (Embarkation)
- Day 3: Arles
- Day 4: Avignon
- Day 5: Cruising–Viviers
- Day 6: Tournon/Tain l’Hermitage–Vienne
- Day 7: Lyon
- Day 8: Cruising–St. Jean de Losne
- Day 9: St. Jean de Losne (Disembarkation)–Beaune–Dijon–Paris
- Day 10: Paris
- Day 11: Paris
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Cote D'azur is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sounds of Jazz from Burgundy & Provence, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 991 km.
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 231 km
- Arles (France)
- 18 km
- Parc Naturel Regional de Camargue (France)
- 18 km
- Arles (France)
- 33 km
- Avignon (France)
- 60 km
- Viviers (France)
- 66 km
- Tournon-sur-Rhone (France)
- 1 km
- Tain-l’Hermitage (France)
- 50 km
- Vienne (France)
- 27 km
- Lyon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours