Burgundy & Provence with Barcelona for Wine Lovers
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:39:54
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Barcelona ! With the river cruise tour Burgundy & Provence with Barcelona for Wine Lovers, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Paris to Barcelona and through Paris, France and 15 other destinations in Europe. Burgundy & Provence with Barcelona for Wine Lovers includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent...uch trouble and having a tour director is an added bonus. Good on you Avalon Waterways. I am looking forward to my next cruise. Read more
- Brenda Neville's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic. River cruising is the way to go as people get to know each other as less the 150 passengers per sh... Read more
- Mary Lou Power's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat cruise with wonderful staff, I would highly recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris–Dijon–Beaune–St. Jean de Losne (Embarkation)–Seurre
- Day 4: Seurre–Macon
- Day 5: Lyon
- Day 6: Lyon
- Day 7: Tournon/Tain l’Hermitage–Viviers
- Day 8: Avignon
- Day 9: Arles
- Day 10: Arles (Disembarkation)–Côte d’Azur
- Day 11: Côte d’Azur–Barcelona, Spain
- Day 12: Barcelona
- Day 13: Barcelona
- Day 14: Barcelona
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Burgundy & Provence with Barcelona for Wine Lovers, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,528 km.
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 36 km
- Beaune (France)
- 33 km
- St Jean de Losne (France)
- 14 km
- Seurre (France)
- 81 km
- Macon (France)
- 60 km
- Lyon (France)
- 77 km
- Tournon-sur-Rhone (France)
- 1 km
- Tain-l’Hermitage (France)
- 67 km
- Viviers (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours