Tulips of Northern Holland 2018
- Take in views of beautiful tulip fields
- Explore the fishing town of Enkhuizen
- Enjoy scenic views while sailing
- Sample local cheeses and genever
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- PNPatriciaWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carola was an awesome guide, humorous, knowledgable and helpful!!!
- JAJamiWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Much better than ocean cruising. A pleasure from start to finish. I hope we can do another one soon.
- RGRobynWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely perfect. Ships and staff cant fault anything
- DHDianneWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Both cruises were trips I never thought I would take. Excellent food, wonderful rooms, relaxing; saw beautiful countries; met strangers who became friends, including the staff. I would go on another Avalon river cruise any time and any where.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland. Transfer to Haarlem (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Hoorn–Enkhuizen
- Day 3: Enkhuizen–Sneek, Friesland
- Day 4: Lelystad–Kampen
- Day 5: Gelderse IJssel–Arnhem
- Day 6: Rotterdam
- Day 7: Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ships
- Avalon Artistry IIThe year 2013 saw the addition of another luxury suite ship to the impressive Avalon fleet. The Avalon Artistry II is aptly named for its… Read moreBuilt2013Crew37Length361 ft.Width12Suites52
- Avalon Tranquillity IIShowcasing an intimate setting with ultra-modern amenities, the Avalon Tranquillity II is another remarkable addition to the Suite Ship&r… Read moreBuilt2015Crew37Suites52Staterooms12
- Avalon VisionaryThe Avalon Visionary is a state-of-the-art suite ship that offers an enchanting experience of Europe’s fabled rivers. Stylish comfo… Read moreBuilt2012Crew37Length361 ft.Suites52Staterooms12
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 years and above. Older children are welcome to join this tour, however, please note that there are no special arrangements or activities for children on this cruise.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Tulips of Northern Holland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity II$590$2,748-21%USD $2,158+ $182 TaxesBased on Category D Twin
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon Artistry IIAvalon Artistry II$584$2,599-22%USD $2,015+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity II$588$2,699-22%USD $2,111+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$600$2,998-20%USD $2,398+ $182 TaxesBased on Category D Twin
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left Avalon Tranquillity IIAvalon Tranquillity II$600$2,999-20%USD $2,399+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$604$3,099-19%USD $2,495+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$608$3,199-19%USD $2,591+ $182 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tulips of Northern Holland 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Haarlem (Netherlands)
- 41 km
- Hoorn (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Enkhuizen (Netherlands)
- 43 km
- Sneek (Netherlands)
- 58 km
- Lelystad (Netherlands)
- 30 km
- Kampen (Netherlands)
- 64 km
- Arnhem (Netherlands)
- 97 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tulips of Northern Holland 2018