Jewels of Central Europe – Westbound 2018
- +13 Destinations
Start in Budapest and end in Paris ! With the river cruise tour Jewels of Central Europe – Westbound 2018, you have a 19 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Paris and through Budapest, Hungary and 14 other destinations in Europe. Jewels of Central Europe – Westbound 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentFirst class all the way
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- Madeline and Allen Pask's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentWe did the cruise WVN 1129 it was so wonderful and exciting we had a fabulous time
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest (Embarkation)
- Day 4: Budapest–Vienna, Austria
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Dürnstein–Melk
- Day 7: Passau, Germany
- Day 8: Regensburg
- Day 9: Nuremberg
- Day 10: Nuremberg. Excursion to Munich
- Day 11: Bamberg
- Day 12: Würzburg
- Day 13: Main River village experience
- Day 14: Rüdesheim–Rhine Gorge
- Day 15: Bernkastel
- Day 16: Trier
- Day 17: Remich, Luxembourg (Disembarkation)–Paris, France
- Day 18: Paris
- Day 19: Paris
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Jewels of Central Europe – Westbound 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Budapest19 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Paris0 seats leftAvalon VisionaryAvalon VisionaryUSD $6,069Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Germany , Luxembourg and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Jewels of Central Europe – Westbound 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,512 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 105 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours