Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Budapest and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations), you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Prague and through Budapest, Hungary and 8 other destinations in Europe. Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LMLeanneWritten on May 8, 20174.0 - GoodAccommodation was excellent. Rooms, staff and meals on board Avalon were very good. Local guides gave too much information which then tended to wash over people. One guide kept asking questions of the group when no one knew the answer but she kept on persisting. The listening devices constantly received interference from other devices in the area. Tour director was efficient in his role, but seemed to be missing when people wanted some answers in Prague.Show detailed ratings
- LRLyndaWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentStaterooms are well set up and kept up. Every effort is made if accommodations are requested. Activities are well thought out and paced for individuals. Staff is friendly and interactive.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest (Embarkation)
- Day 4: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 5: Vienna, Austria
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Weissenkirchen–Grein
- Day 8: Mauthausen–Linz
- Day 9: Passau, Germany
- Day 10: Passau (Disembarkation)–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague
Avalon Waterways Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 632 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 70 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 48 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 26 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 18 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 184 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations)