Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations)
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LMLeanneWritten on May 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accommodation was excellent. Rooms, staff and meals on board Avalon were very good. Local guides gave too much information which then tended to wash over people. One guide kept asking questions of the group when no one knew the answer but she kept on... Read more
- LRLyndaWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Staterooms are well set up and kept up. Every effort is made if accommodations are requested. Activities are well thought out and paced for individuals. Staff is friendly and interactive.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest (Embarkation)
- Day 4: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 5: Vienna, Austria
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Weissenkirchen–Grein
- Day 8: Mauthausen–Linz
- Day 9: Passau, Germany
- Day 10: Passau (Disembarkation)–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague
Avalon Waterways Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 70 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 48 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 26 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 18 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 184 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Danube Dreams – Westbound (9 destinations)