Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Zurich, Mount Pilatus & Lake Como
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Como ! With the river cruise tour Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Zurich, Mount Pilatus & Lake Como, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 18 other destinations in Europe. Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Zurich, Mount Pilatus & Lake Como includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- victoria murata's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was wonderful! We loved our room and the bed was soooo comfortable. All the staff was professional and friend... Read more
- Lindsay Brown's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was great, couldn't have been better!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Koblenz–Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Mainz. Excursion to Heidelberg
- Day 6: Strasbourg, France
- Day 7: Breisach, Germany. Excursion to the Black Forest
- Day 8: Basell–Mount Pilatus, Lucerne–Zürich
- Day 9: Zürich–Lake Como, Italy
- Day 10: Lake Como
- Day 11: Lake Como
- Day 12: Lake Como
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Como is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Festive Time on the Romantic Rhine with Zurich, Mount Pilatus & Lake Como, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,203 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 73 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 55 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours