Essential Holland & Belgium – Southbound
Start in Amsterdam and end in Brussels ! With the river cruise tour Essential Holland & Belgium – Southbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 10 other destinations in Europe. Essential Holland & Belgium – Southbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Patricia Nelson's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentCarola was an awesome guide, humorous, knowledgable and helpful!!!
- Jami and Don Arthur's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentMuch better than ocean cruising. A pleasure from start to finish. I hope we can do another one soon.
- Robyn gosling's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely perfect. Ships and staff cant fault anything
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Rotterdam. Excursion to Keukenhof Gardens or Delft
- Day 4: Kinderdijk–Willemstad
- Day 5: Veere. Excursion to the Delta Works–Middelburg
- Day 6: Ghent, Belgium
- Day 7: Antwerp
- Day 8: Brussels (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Brussels is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Essential Holland & Belgium – Southbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 380 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 39 km
- Keukenhof (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 25 km
- Willemstad (Netherlands)
- 56 km
- Veere (Netherlands)
- 6 km
- Middelburg (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 50 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours