Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:15:46
- Our saving
- US $ 2,063
+ $168 Taxes
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Patricia "It was one of my best vacations ever! We had a suite. The room was the perfect size and the bathroom was huge! The meals were excellent with plenty of wine at dinner. They didn't really offer wine or beer at lunch but you could get it if you asked for it. I loved the fact that there were only 120 people on board and we got to know everyone. It is so much better than a huge cruise ship. The ..."
- +5 Destinations
Start in Amsterdam and end in Remich ! With the river cruise tour Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 6 other destinations in Europe. Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DJDavidWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis simply has to be the most relaxing and enjoyable way to see Europe from its magnificent waterways. First class accommodation, food and service. No packing and unpacking. A wonderful experience of a lifetime, all round. Just do it - the memories will last forever.Show detailed ratings
- LWLouiseWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentCrew, food, organisation all incredible!Show detailed ratings
- GRGayeWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentBeautiful ship, beautiful scenery, intimate, friendly service. Thoroughly enjoyed our trip of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- MAMelanieWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe loved every minute of our cruise. Ship was wonderful, crew were exceptional, food was scrumptious and the Ports and Tours and all the inclusions made it more than worth the money.Show detailed ratings
- PSPatriciaWritten on July 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was one of my best vacations ever! We had a suite. The room was the perfect size and the bathroom was huge! The meals were excellent with plenty of wine at dinner. They didn't really offer wine or beer at lunch but you could get it if you asked for it. I loved the fact that there were only 120 people on board and we got to know everyone. It is so much better than a huge cruise ship. The guides in port were excellent and very knowledgeable. Our cruise director was very good and kept things moving along nicely as well as making everyone on board feel welcome. My only suggestion for future cruises is to let people know that they offer transfers from the airport. My husband and I were the only ones who knew that they were offered only because we asked in advance. Also, I was surprised that the bar was hardly ever open while we were cruising.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Cochem
- Day 6: Bernkastel
- Day 7: Grevenmacher, Luxembourg–Remich. Excursion to Luxembourg City
- Day 8: Remich, Luxembourg (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Remich10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$354$2,849-12%USD $2,495+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E TwinBook Online Hold my
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Remich10+ seats left Avalon VisionaryAvalon Visionary$586$2,649-22%USD $2,063+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E TwinBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Luxembourg
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Remich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $2,063 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2063 for Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 492 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 181 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 161 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 57 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 37 km
- Trier (Germany)
- 30 km
- Remich (Luxembourg)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,063 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canals, Vineyards & Paris - Cruise Only Southbound