Rhine & Rhône Revealed with Aix-en-Provence & Nice for Wine Lovers (24 destinations)
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Lynette Pollard's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent in every respect.
- Graham Knott's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Really enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.
- Phillip Perkins's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
The only confusion was with transportation on the final day from the hotel to the airport. It wasn't clear if that was included.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne, Germany
- Day 4: Koblenz–Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Mainz. Excursion to Heidelberg
- Day 6: Strasbourg, France
- Day 7: Breisach, Germany. Excursion to the Black Forest
- Day 8: Basel, Switzerland (Disembarkation)–Beaune, France–St. Jean de Losne (Embarkation)–Seurre
- Day 9: Seurre–Macon
- Day 10: Lyon
- Day 11: Lyon
- Day 12: Tournon/Tain l’Hermitage–Viviers
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Arles
- Day 15: Arles (Disembarkation)–Aix-en-Provence
- Day 16: Aix-en-Provence
- Day 17: Aix-en-Provence–Nice
- Day 18: Nice
- Day 19: Nice
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Seine River Cruise Vacations
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rhine & Rhône Revealed with Aix-en-Provence & Nice for Wine Lovers (24 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 73 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 55 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours