- Our saving
- US $ 2,870
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Alice Mitchinson's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat itinerary with local guides who seemed to know everything about their cities and spoke good English. Perfect way t... Read more
- Stephen Allen Goldman's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodDissapointed in guide; reeking could have been more adventurous
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join in Naha
- Day 2: Slow food cooking class and exploration of Shikinaen Garden
- Day 3: Shuri Castle and Bingata cloth dyeing experience
- Day 4: Explore relics from the Battle of Okinawa
- Day 5: Hiji falls hike, kayaking in Gesashi Bay and Nakaijin Castle
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
As a teacher in Australia who is studying a PhD in Education, I would like the opportunity to visit a school or two. Is this possible?
This is possible and wont be a problem, however it would depend on the schools and their rules with allowing visits.
If you have a Blue Card or a child safety card it would be a good idea to take this along.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Naha6 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Naha10+ seats left$120USD $2,870Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Naha6 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Naha10+ seats left$120USD $2,870Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$120USD $2,870Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$120USD $2,870Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$120USD $2,870Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Naha.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 August 2018 the full payment of $2,870 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2870 for Okinawa Explorer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Naha (Japan)
- 73 km
- Hiji Waterfall (Japan)
- 73 km
- Naha (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,870 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,556 tours in Asia
- covered by 192 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Okinawa Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,602 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours