- Our saving
- US $ 2,695
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Travel style
- Carol Perry's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
The tour was great but we were disappointed that the local company changed the accommodation to lower rated properties - it turned out that they had acquired a hotel chain and we were always switched to one of their hotels. This was particularly irritating... Read more
- Andrew Cliffe's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
Great itinerary! Tour Guide Jack (Shangra La) was great & cared about our group and made sure a horse was avail for one in our party that needed some help to the next peak. Beautiful Monastery, and Tiger Leaping Gorge was fantastic (need more than an hour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join in Naha
- Day 2: Slow food cooking class and exploration of Shikinaen Garden
- Day 3: Shuri Castle and Bingata cloth dyeing experience
- Day 4: Explore relics from the Battle of Okinawa
- Day 5: Hiji falls hike, kayaking in Gesashi Bay and Nakaijin Castle
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
As a teacher in Australia who is studying a PhD in Education, I would like the opportunity to visit a school or two. Is this possible?
This is possible and wont be a problem, however it would depend on the schools and their rules with allowing visits.
If you have a Blue Card or a child safety card it would be a good idea to take this along.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Naha6 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Naha10+ seats left$112USD $2,695Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$112USD $2,695Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$112USD $2,695Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Naha6 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Naha10+ seats left$112USD $2,695Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Naha6 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Naha10+ seats left$116USD $2,774Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020from Naha6 DaysThursdayOct 15, 2020to Naha10+ seats left$116USD $2,774Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayNov 14, 2020from Naha6 DaysThursdayNov 19, 2020to Naha10+ seats left$116USD $2,774Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Naha.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 January 2019 the full payment of $2,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2695 for Okinawa Explorer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Naha (Japan)
- 73 km
- Hiji Waterfall (Japan)
- 73 km
- Naha (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,314 tours in Asia
- covered by 340 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Okinawa Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34,521 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours