- Our saving
- US $ 1,780
- Explore the most famous sites of the vibrant Los Angeles
- Get adventurous in San Diego & then enjoy Mexican food
- Visit the majestic Grand Canyon & drive along Route 66
- Soak up the vibrant nightlife of Las Vegas, the 'Sin City'
- Tour San Francisco & see the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Chalet, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- StephenWritten on August 11, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Charity the tour guide was flirting with me inappropriately and telling passengers how to spend their money she was calling me babe which is disrespectful also Hamish was smoking in the taxi and accusing me of being a virgin the girls were flirting with... Read more
- ABAneliseWritten on February 12, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I can't even condense this enough to explain what went wrong. Contiki literally exploited and scammed 54 people on Wild Western Winter departing 23rd January. The itinerary was COMPLETELY changed and we were not notified. Apparently we were supposed to be... Read more
- KKaraWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- Anick carberryWritten on August 21, 2007
Highlight of this trip is no doubt Las Vegas!! This place has to be seen to be believed and everything that happens there certainly stays there!!! Another highlight was Yosemite national park. This place is truly magnificent. The tour group was 50 strong... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
- Day 2: Los Angeles to San Diego
- Day 3: San Diego
- Day 4: San Diego to Phoenix
- Day 5: Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona
- Day 6: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 7: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
- Day 8: Las Vegas
- Day 9: Las Vegas to Bass Lake via Barstow and Mojave Desert
- Day 10: Bass Lake and Yosemite National Park
- Day 11: Bass Lake to San Francisco
- Day 12 - 14: San Francisco
- Day 14: Depart San Francisco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we have enough time to do the day hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
Unfortunately, there will not be enough time to do the full day hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on this tour.
Is it possible to try skiing on this tour?
It is possible to go skiing on this tour but only during the winter departures and if you purchase a ski lift ticket whilst on the tour.
Can I have my own room?
You can pay a single supplement to have your own room every night on the tour with the exception of Bear Lake as the accommodation is based on a triple share for this portion of the trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to San Francisco7 seats left$462$2,309-20%USD $1,848
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$140USD $2,235Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to San Francisco7 seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to San Francisco7 seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Los Angeles14 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$475$2,375-20%USD $1,900
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 March 2019 the full payment of $1,780 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1780 for Wild Western, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 180 km
- San Diego (USA)
- 480 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 161 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 134 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 86 km
- Mojave Desert (USA)
- 143 km
- Barstow (USA)
- 352 km
- Bass Lake (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,780 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wild Western