Rock to Reef Overland (ex Yulara)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Yulara and end in Cairns! With the overland truck tour Rock to Reef Overland (ex Yulara), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Yulara, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. Rock to Reef Overland (ex Yulara) includes accommodation in a hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Day 2: Kata Tjuta to Kings Canyon
- Day 3: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 4: Alice Springs to Jervois Station
- Day 5: Jervois Station to Boulia
- Day 6: Boulia to Hughenden
- Day 7: Hughenden to Cairns
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rock to Reef Overland (ex Yulara), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,021 km.
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 622 km
- Boulia (Australia)
- 326 km
- Winton (Australia)
- 210 km
- Hughenden (Australia)
- 466 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers