Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- US $ 2,795
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
trudy "Our tour with Trafalgar started in Calgary on 15th may 2017. There were three of us on this Tour all from Perth western Australia. We met up with our tour guide Ben Hutchinson, and were greeted very warmly, he made us feel like a part of his family. The 7day tour took us from Calgary through to Banff - Canmore,-Calgary.What a fantastic experience. The Tour was made very special because of Ben...."
- +4 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Visit beautiful Lake Louise
- Step aboard an Ice Explorer
- Immerse yourself in the natural glories of Banff
- Have a chat with a Canadian Mountie
- Spend the entire day at Calgary Stampede
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Calgary! With the in-depth cultural tour Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 4 other destinations in Canada. Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- PennyWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery knowledgeable guide, very well planned and organized tour.Show detailed ratings
- JPJohnWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throughout our two week tour.Show detailed ratings
- SOStephenWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe were on the Canadian Rocky trip with Ben Hutchinson. It was a great trip. Ben kept us in stitches with his humor and bus games. He educated us with his knowledge of the area and history. I have gone on a trip since with a different guide and Ben stands head and shoulders above in quality.Show detailed ratings
- AAAidanWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe went on a trip in the Canadian Rockies with Ben and everything was great. The bus driver and Ben had great senses of humor, along with an extraordinary ability to make anything around you seem unique. BEST TRIP EVER!Show detailed ratings
- BWBrianWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, cruise and rail journey. Bens knowledge and professionalism exceede our expectations. Stayed in first class accommodation, clean and comfortable coach, would not hesitate to tour withBen again.Show detailed ratings
- SDScottWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and helpful guide who made our trip, thanks Ben.Show detailed ratings
- TStrudyWritten on December 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour with Trafalgar started in Calgary on 15th may 2017. There were three of us on this Tour all from Perth western Australia. We met up with our tour guide Ben Hutchinson, and were greeted very warmly, he made us feel like a part of his family. The 7day tour took us from Calgary through to Banff - Canmore,-Calgary.What a fantastic experience. The Tour was made very special because of Ben. His knowledge of the areas were great. He never failed to excite us with his whit and consideration of the whole group we were with we had a special needs young woman on board the bus and he treated her with great respect at all times I became ill with the a cold while on tour he went out of his way to get me some medication while we were having a special dinner. Thank you Ben.The rest of the tour was amazing with great Hotels and events . Ben has to be a great asset to your company and wish him all the best for his future as not only a great tour guide but as a wonderful person. Thank You Ben.Show detailed ratings
- MEMaryWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBen was our tour guide on the Canadian Rockie Mt tour Sept. 25. Fabulous tour and the best guide EVER. We learned about the history of Canada and the culture in the area. He always went out of his way to provide a personal support when needed and made the best of every hour on the trip. Makes us wanting to use Trafalgar again.Show detailed ratings
- CKCANDACEWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentBen is the best tour guide ever! He went out of his way to make a special needs feel very welcome and celebrated her birthday.Show detailed ratings
- RJRogerWritten on December 19, 20174.0 - GoodOur tour Majesty of the Rockies and Rocky Mountaineer was made special by our tour guide, Ben Hutchinson. Of all the tours we have taken we have never met a tour guide of the quality of Ben, his knowledge of Canadian facts, figures, and history are second to none that coupled with his great personality make him one of a kind and very special.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Free Time
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff - Calgary (2 nights)
- Day 8: Calgary Stampede
- Day 9: Depart Calgary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Calgary9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,795
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $2,795Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Calgary9 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,795
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $2,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2795 for Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 723 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 61 km
- Canmore (Canada)
- 90 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer 2018