Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,633
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit beautiful Lake Louise
- Step aboard an Ice Explorer
- Immerse yourself in the natural glories of Banff
- Have a chat with a Canadian Mountie
- Spend the entire day at Calgary Stampede
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RandallWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben Hutchison is a valuable member of your team . I would do what you can to keep him around for a long time. He added greatly to our overall experience.
- NDNancyWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of this tour and I didn’t want it to end. Virginia was wonderful and worked so hard to make this a fabulous experience...she did. I would do it again!
- TaarishaWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben was an absolute delight as a tour director and made our Canadian Rockies experience so memorable! He is knowledgeable, entertaining, hard working, genuinely cares for everyone and does his very best to make sure everyone has a great time! I have not... Read more
- JosephWritten on August 23, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Everything was fine until we got to Jasper they had us at Sawridge Inn, checking took over an hour restaurant staff watched us as we struggled with our bags we had the misfortune of eating in their dining room Walters and I’ve never been in a restaurant... Read more
- JPJignaWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved everything. Myself being vegetarian only issue was with the food.
- OOctaviusSDauzWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In all aspects, EXCELLENT! This was made possible with our persevering and very caring Tour Director, Kassie Jones. She is definitely a pro in organizing all our activities to the minutest detail. Needless to say she merits advancement in her career.
- RKRAVISHWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Banff was very scenic and serene Maligne and moraine lakes were spectacular.
- PennyWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very knowledgeable guide, very well planned and organized tour.
- JPJohnWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throughout our two week tour.
- KSKathrynWritten on December 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour. Ben was very entertaining and competent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff – Calgary (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Calgary Stampede
- Day 9: Depart Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Calgary9 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,095Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Calgary9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,095Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Calgary9 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Calgary9 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Calgary7 seats left$298$2,975-10%USD $2,678
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Calgary9 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$300$2,995-10%USD $2,696
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Calgary9 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$330$3,295-10%USD $2,966
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Calgary9 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$300$2,995-10%USD $2,696
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 August 2019 the full payment of $2,633 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2633 for Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 61 km
- Canmore (Canada)
- 90 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,633 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,127 tours in North America
- covered by 108 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 156 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies With Calgary Stampede Summer