Majestic Alaska (8 Days)
- Go on a journey to a recreated Athabascan village
- Get vistas of snowcapped Mount Denali
- Board the famous Alaska Railroad
- Explore Anchorage's historic downtown
- Cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Ribika Mohapatra's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...director) did an awesome job, start to finish! we will definitely use Trafalgar for our next trip! keep up the good work!!! Read more
- Janice Doran's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip by bus through the Rockies was wonderful. We had an amazing guide Ben Hutchison who made it so interestkng he... Read more
- Christine Taylor's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodThis was a fabulous tour - great scenery and outings, lovely meals, appropriate accommodation and a first class tour dir... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Fairbanks (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Fairbanks Sightseeing
- Day 3: Fairbanks – Denali National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Denali National Park
- Day 5: Denali – Alaska Railroad – Anchorage (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Anchorage Sightseeing
- Day 7: Anchorage – Kenai Fjords National Park – Seward
- Day 8: Seward – Depart Anchorage
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What meals are provided?
Meals are certainly provided, below you can see a break down of what is available for this one: 7 full breakfasts 1 lunch 3 dinners Additionally, this tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
Majestic Alaska (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,856
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Fairbanks8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Anchorage0 seats leftUSD $2,832
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Fairbanks is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Majestic Alaska (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 256 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 130 km
- Kenai Fjords National Park (USA)
- 22 km
- Seward (USA)
- 126 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours