Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,568
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- PRpharaWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - Excellentit was the best travel experience I have ever had. the travel accommodation were great that includes the hotel, the guides, they deliver an excellent tour of the different locations. Hotel accommodations were 5 stars. it is a trip that I did not know what to expect and I was happily surprise of the organization for each destinationsShow detailed ratings
- PRpharaWritten on March 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was an amazing experience. The tours were well organized and the guides were knowledgeable of their locations. I only missed one tour in Paris and Discovery Adventures is issuing a credit for that tour. I will do another tour with Discovery Adventures. Every single day was counted and it was a new experience. The only complaint at the beginning for me was some of the transfer from airport to the Hotel was not too clear. It is an experience that will be with me for a long time. Thank you Discovery Adventures!!!Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Phara, Thank you so much for a lovely review! We are looking forward to welcome you on our tours again! Best Regards, Discovery Adventures Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3 Lisbon
- Day 3-5 Porto
- Day 5-7 Madrid
- Day 7-9 Barcelona
- Day 9-11 Bordeaux
- Day 11-13 Paris
- Day 13-14 London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to London8 seats left$79USD $2,568
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal , Spain and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $2,568 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2568 for Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 423 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 444 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 500 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,568 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour