The British Isle
- Our saving
- US $ 941
- Rather Poor
- FreyaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was approachable and really down to earth, she made the tour really enjoyable by sharing stories of her own travels and knowledge of the sites!
- VBVictorWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an excellent experience on the British Isle tour. Our guide, Melisa, and driver, Greg, were incredibly engaging and entertaining and each was very insightful about the area. A second guide who joined us for the tour, Fran, was equally as informative... Read more
- EMEricaWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Barry was an amazing tour guide. I had never been to Scotland before and was so glad I had Barry as my guide. He was so helpful. Every place we went he would provide us with a map to and from the Hotel. He would also highlight the cool places to go and the... Read more
- NesreenWritten on September 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this trip start?
Usually, the start time of this trip is at 7:30am and you will be meeting at the London Burns Hotel. However this is subject to change. The confirmed details for your departure will be sent to you in your travel documents once you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
The British Isle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$148$1,089-14%USD $941Based on Double
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$148$1,089-14%USD $941Based on Double
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$148$1,089-14%USD $941Based on Double
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Glasgow9 seats left$148$1,089-14%USD $941Based on Double
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$148$1,089-14%USD $941Based on Double
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$159$1,169-14%USD $1,010Based on Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Glasgow9 seats left$159$1,169-14%USD $1,010Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$159$1,169-14%USD $1,010Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$159$1,169-14%USD $1,010Based on Double
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$159$1,169-14%USD $1,010Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $941 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $941 for The British Isle, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 246 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $941 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isle