The British Isle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,039
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- FreyaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was approachable and really down to earth, she made the tour really enjoyable by sharing stories of her own travels and knowledge of the sites!Show detailed ratings
- VBVictorWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an excellent experience on the British Isle tour. Our guide, Melisa, and driver, Greg, were incredibly engaging and entertaining and each was very insightful about the area. A second guide who joined us for the tour, Fran, was equally as informative and entertaining. We were able to spend quite a bit of time at each stop and see quite a bit. Not once did I feel rushed. In addition, the accommodations were great! I certainly recommend this trip to anyone and look forward to booking with the tour group, TopDeck, agian!Show detailed ratings
- EMEricaWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentBarry was an amazing tour guide. I had never been to Scotland before and was so glad I had Barry as my guide. He was so helpful. Every place we went he would provide us with a map to and from the Hotel. He would also highlight the cool places to go and the amazing sights to see in that particular place. He also organized amazing events for us and always made sure we felt included in them. Barry was also excellent at relaying the history of each place we were in. He knew so much and his walking tours were so informative and interesting. I would definatly take another tour with Barry. It is terrifying traveling to a different country on your own however with people like Barry helping you every step of the way the experience is easy and most importantly fun! I am defiantly going to recommend TopDeck to all my friends travelling. I just hope they get Barry as their guide.Show detailed ratings
- NesreenWritten on September 5, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to York, England
- Day 2: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 6: Glasgow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 11, 2016
When and where does this trip start?
Usually, the start time of this trip is at 7:30am and you will be meeting at the London Burns Hotel. However this is subject to change. The confirmed details for your departure will be sent to you in your travel documents once you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
The British Isle
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$26USD $1,039Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from London6 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$26USD $1,039Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$26USD $1,039Based on Double
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$27USD $1,089Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from London6 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London6 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from London6 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to GlasgowOnly 2 seats left$27USD $1,089Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,039 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1039 for The British Isle, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 246 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,039 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isle