The British Isle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,052
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Liverpool, England
- Day 2: Liverpool to York
- Day 3: York to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Day 7: Glasgow
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJasonWritten on May 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing. Very informative and thorough. Would recommend this tour to anyone.
- MeganWritten on April 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I adored this trip. Highly recommended. Loved Fran and Jason and could not have asked for a better group of people to guide our trip. I met so many amazing people that it killed me to leave behind as they continued on the way extended version of the trip.... Read more
- FreyaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was approachable and really down to earth, she made the tour really enjoyable by sharing stories of her own travels and knowledge of the sites!
- VBVictorWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an excellent experience on the British Isle tour. Our guide, Melisa, and driver, Greg, were incredibly engaging and entertaining and each was very insightful about the area. A second guide who joined us for the tour, Fran, was equally as informative... Read more
- EMEricaWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Barry was an amazing tour guide. I had never been to Scotland before and was so glad I had Barry as my guide. He was so helpful. Every place we went he would provide us with a map to and from the Hotel. He would also highlight the cool places to go and the... Read more
- NesreenWritten on September 5, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this trip start?
Usually, the start time of this trip is at 7:30am and you will be meeting at the London Burns Hotel. However this is subject to change. The confirmed details for your departure will be sent to you in your travel documents once you book.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
The British Isle
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Glasgow5 seats left$147$1,249-10%USD $1,124
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$147$1,249-10%USD $1,124
- SundayAug 11, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$25USD $1,249Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 18, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$23USD $1,169Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 25, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$138$1,169-10%USD $1,052
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Glasgow5 seats left$23USD $1,169Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to GlasgowOnly 2 seats left$23USD $1,169Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Glasgow6 seats left$23USD $1,169Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Glasgow5 seats left$23USD $1,169Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 September 2019 the full payment of $1,052 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1052 for The British Isle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 218 km
- Oxford (England)
- 246 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,052 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isle