- Our saving
- US $ 1,437
- Rather Poor
- MikeWritten on May 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing! Seamus was easily the best tour guide I have ever had for any tour I've done. The way he puts his own spin on things made it even that much better. I recommend this tour to anyone out there that may over look Ireland as a place to... Read more
- SHStephanieWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - Excellent
The trip was perfect! I saw so much of the beauty and rich history Ireland has to offer and was able to relax and unwind at the same time with social activities. Our tour guide Barry, was fantastic. I've been on a bus tour with another company in the past... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Stephanie. Great to see you had an enjoyable time on your Celtic Trail with our crew! ~ Topdeck.
- RachelWritten on September 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was amazing both our tour guide and driver were awesome. I consider them both really good friends after just 8 days together.
- ConstanceWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- BrookeWritten on November 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dee was the best guide, she wasn't just informative and entertaining but she became a friend as well. We all had so much fun and we were so lucky to have such an energetic, exciting guide like Dee.
- ZitaWritten on July 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour! The accommodation was amazing and we had a hot breakfast every morning. Really relaxed and laid back trip. I loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 2: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 3: Galway
- Day 4: Galway to Dublin
- Day 5: Dublin
- Day 6: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 7: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 8: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you help us arranging a pre-tour accommodation?
We would be more than happy to assist with pre-tour accommodation. Please contact us to arrange this.
What is the accommodation used for this tour?
The accommodation will be at the Hotel Ibis Belfast.
When does the tour start and end and what time?
The hotel will also serve as the pick-up location on Day 1 at 15:00pm. The drop off location will be the Best Western Burns Hotel in London at approximately 21:00pm on the final day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to London0 seats left$33USD $1,596Based on Double
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London8 seats left$192$1,629-12%USD $1,437Based on Double
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$192$1,629-12%USD $1,437Based on Double
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London4 seats left$192$1,629-12%USD $1,437Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London0 seats left$33USD $1,596Based on Double
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$205$1,739-12%USD $1,534Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London0 seats left$35USD $1,704Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,704Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Belfast8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London0 seats left$35USD $1,704Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Belfast8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,704Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingWales and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Belfast is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Celtic Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $1,437 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1437 for Celtic Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 210 km
- Llangollen (Wales)
- 165 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 211 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,437 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Trail