- Rather Poor
- MikeWritten on May 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing! Seamus was easily the best tour guide I have ever had for any tour I've done. The way he puts his own spin on things made it even that much better. I recommend this tour to anyone out there that may over look Ireland as a place to travel, there is so much to see and do, you will have a blast!Show detailed ratings
- SHStephanieWritten on April 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was perfect! I saw so much of the beauty and rich history Ireland has to offer and was able to relax and unwind at the same time with social activities. Our tour guide Barry, was fantastic. I've been on a bus tour with another company in the past and must say Barry went above and beyond anything I have ever seen. Baddy is so knowledgeable when it comes to the history and interesting facts of the places we visited and did a great job of keeping everyone interested and excited on a daily basis. Having joined the tour later then most in the group, I was thankful to Barry for making me feel welcomed into the group. As long as I am in the age group Top Deck services, I will never use another tour company besides Top Deck - very impressed and will certainly be booking again soon. Hope all the tour guides at Top Deck are as excellent as Barry. Thanks again.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Stephanie. Great to see you had an enjoyable time on your Celtic Trail with our crew! ~ Topdeck.
- RachelWritten on September 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was amazing both our tour guide and driver were awesome. I consider them both really good friends after just 8 days together.Show detailed ratings
- ConstanceWritten on November 25, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- BrookeWritten on November 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentDee was the best guide, she wasn't just informative and entertaining but she became a friend as well. We all had so much fun and we were so lucky to have such an energetic, exciting guide like Dee.Show detailed ratings
- ZitaWritten on July 6, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! The accommodation was amazing and we had a hot breakfast every morning. Really relaxed and laid back trip. I loved it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Day 2: Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Day 3: Galway
- Day 4: Galway to Killarney
- Day 5: Killarney to Dublin
- Day 6: Dublin
- Day 7: Dublin to North Wales, Wales
- Day 8: North Wales to Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you help us arranging a pre-tour accommodation?
We would be more than happy to assist with pre-tour accommodation. Please contact us to arrange this.
What is the accommodation used for this tour?
The accommodation will be at the Hotel Ibis Belfast.
When does the tour start and end and what time?
The hotel will also serve as the pick-up location on Day 1 at 15:00pm. The drop off location will be the Best Western Burns Hotel in London at approximately 21:00pm on the final day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$74USD $1,765Based on Double
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Belfast9 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London0 seats left$74USD $1,765Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London0 seats left$70USD $1,679Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$70USD $1,679Based on Double
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to London0 seats left$70USD $1,679Based on Double
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to London0 seats left$70USD $1,679Based on Double
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Belfast9 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to London0 seats left$70USD $1,679Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingWales and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Belfast is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 28 is the maximum group size for Celtic Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $1,679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1679 for Celtic Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 138 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 210 km
- Llangollen (Wales)
- 165 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 211 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Trail